Bra

McKayshla's POV:

My face was stone cold. 

Chaz stood there with the biggest smirk on his face. "GET IT JUSTIN!!!" Chaz cheered. 

Lilly back handed him in the stomach which made him groan a little and hold onto his stomach.

Lilly had her lips pursed to the side kinda with that look on her face that says "You dirty bitch" mixed in with like "Ouu you go girl." 

Something like that.

"Hey guys." Justin spoke up awkwardly. 

"Don't hey guys us, y'all just got caught." Lilly said.

I blushed. 

"Why are you guys here?" Justin questioned. 

"Well since school is over, Chaz and I were wondering why you weren't home when we woke up and why you guys didn't go to school so we went back to the house and thought you guys were there, but you guys weren't, so we came here and see this." Lilly said waving her hand in between us. 

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked. 

"We just got here." Chaz spoke. 

I breathed out in relief. 

"Anyways, why weren't you guys in school?" Lilly asked. 

"I got sick and plus we finished our finals." I said. 

"Mhm, so you thought getting in the shower with Justin would take it away?" Lilly asked. 

"Yes." Justin spoke up. 

I turned around and gave him a glare which caused him to smirk. 

"No. Actually, I got in the shower then your perverted ass brother decided to get in." I explained. 

"Typical Justin move." Lilly scoffed. 

Justin shrugged innocently. 

"Anyways, you guys didn't miss anything, but to work on that project. Me and Chaz will leave you guys here to continue your freak on." Lilly smirked. 

"Oh none of that will be happening." I chuckled "Trust me." 

Justin crossed his arms and pouted. 

Lilly giggled "Alright, I'll see you later on this weekend. Maybe we can plan something." 

I nodded "Alright. See ya." 

"Bye." she said and walked out of my room. 

I waited a moment until I heard the door close and her car engine turn on. 

I turned around and faced Justin. 

"So are we gonna get our freak on or-" 

"No." I cut him off. 

"Damnit." he mumbled. 

I walked over to my dresser and put on my panties then dropped my towel so I could put on my bra. 

I was about to clasp on my bra when I felt it get yanked out of my hands. 

I covered up my chest with my left arm and turned around. 

"Justin! Give it back!" I said reaching for it. 

He held it up in the air. "Nope." 

I reached out for it "Justin! Come on, give it back!" 

"No. Come and get it." 

Selena Gomez's song popped up. 

"When you're ready come and get it nanana na" I sang.