I'm Ready *CAUTION: STRONG CONTENT*

JUSTIN'S POV:

I stopped at a red light. 

"So do you wanna go to my house or yours?" I asked. 

No answer. 

I looked over and saw that her head was against the window with her eyes closed with my red blazer cuddled on top of her. 

I'm blessed. She looks so damn cute. 

I chuckled "I guess that's my house." 

I checked the time on my phone and it was 1:30 a.m. 

Damn. The movie was that long?

I finally got to my house. 

I turned off the engine and walked out of my door and shut it closed. 

I walked over to McKayshla's side and opened her door. Her head fell down which caused her to wake up. 

"The hell?" she said a little groggy. 

I chuckled. "Sorry." 

"Did I fall asleep?" she asked looking up at me. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Oh. Sorry." She said unbuckling her seat belt. 

"It's okay, I was gonna carry you inside, but you're awake now." I said. 

"No." she whined. "carry me." she said putting out her hands. 

I giggled "You're such a baby." 

"Oh well. As long as I get carried, then I can care less." she shrugged. 

I chuckled and picked her up bridal style. 

I closed her door and locked the car. 

She cuddled her head tighter into my neck while I fumbled to open up the door. 

We got inside and it was pitch black, but I can see. 

Lilly was probably sleeping by now since she was sick. 

I walked upstairs and towards the back of the hallway into my room. 

I turned on the light and McKayshla let go. 

She took off her shoes and tossed them to the side and put my blazer on top of the dresser then walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Did I tell you how hot you look right now?" she smirked. 

"About once or twice." I smirked back. 

"Well you look so sexy." she winked. 

"And you look so sexy." I leaned in. 

"So." I kissed her neck. "So." kissed her jaw. "sexy." then I connected my lips with hers. We moved our lips in sync for a while. I brushed my tongue across the bottom of her lip. She teased for a little and kept her mouth closed. I snaked my hands down her ass and gripped it aggressively causing her to moan softly in my mouth. I smirked against the kiss and that gave me the chance to stick my tongue in and explore the flavors in her mouth. She took her hands away from my neck and traveled them down the collar of my shirt and to my buttons. She unbuttoned each one slowly. I started walking forward and she walked backwards. She got every button undone halfway before we got to the bed. I took my hands off of her butt and took off my shirt leaving it on the floor. We kept making out a little then I went to go for the zipper of her dress. I backed out. 

"Can I?" I asked. 

She nodded. 

"You sure?" I asked.