Party Decorations & Food

McKayshla's POV:

I look into the mirror and damn. 

Mom really does know how to pick out some nice bathing suits. 

And I lost a lot of weight ever since that big incident. 

I haven't put on a bathing suit in like a year and a half. 

I was too self-conscience by that time. 

I was also still recovering from my depression and shit, so yeah. 

I'm wearing a turqouise-ish aqua-ish blue bikini top with white birds all over it and my bottom was just blue with one white bird on the top left. I put white shorts over top and this crop top that had all holes in it and I changed my belly button ring to a diamond at the top then silver-metal strings going down. Lilly just got me it when we went to Claire's because Lilly got another ear piercing. My hair was up in a messy bun. My makeup was just mascara and lipgloss. I don't really need foundation anyway because I have a darkish tan skin color, but I just like to use it sometimes, but not today. 

"I'm home!" I heard Lilly's voice ring in my ears. 

I walked downstairs and saw Lilly bringing in a couple of grocery bags. 

Lilly looked up at me "Damn, girl, you're hot. Look at them curves. I wonder what that ass looks like." she winked. 

I giggled and smiled "Thanks Lills." 

I helped her bring the grocery bags into the kitchen and take everything out. 

"So did you and Justin fix the backyard." She said. 

Oh, shit. 

Justin better have fix that shit up while I was in the shower. 

"Uh, yeah. I'm sure Justin's still outside fixing up." I said nodding. 

"Okay, good." she said stacking the red solo cups out on the counter. 

"Did you invite the group?" I asked. 

"Yeah, and I invited your mom and my mom over." She said. 

"Speaking of your mom, where is she? I thought she was staying here." I said. 

"She still has her own house down here, so she decided she wanted to stay in hers." Lilly said putting the chips into a big bowl. 

I nodded. 

"Hey can you take this stuff and start up the grill for me." She said handing me the big bag of charcoal, lighter fluid, and a lighter. 

"Yeah. I'll be back." I said walking away.

I opened up the patio door and walked outside. 

Wow. 

Justin did clean up. 

The chairs were in place, the pool got cleaned out, and everything was perfect. 

All me and Lilly gotta do is bring out the food, drinks, and decorate a little bit. 

It seems like we're going all out for this, but we just want everything to be perfect. Even if there is going to be a little bit of people around.

I was now done putting the charcoal in, now I'm putting loads of lighter fluid on top. 

I felt a pair of muscular arms going around my waist pressing our bodies together making me jump a little. 

I hear that all too familiar giggle.