Journals

JUSTIN'S POV: 

"Alright, I'm done, McKayshla's washing dishes tonight!" Chaz announced. 

"Nigga, I already washed them earlier today from the party last night!" She exclaimed. 

"Too bad you're doing them," Chaz argued. 

"No I'm not," she argued back. 

"You're not handicapped McKayshla." 

"And last time I checked, you weren't either," McKayshla spat. 

"Just get your lazy ass up and do the dishes!" 

"How about you get up, take your two lazy ass legs and shove them so far up your a-" 

"Aye!" I interrupted her, "just do the dishes and stop arguing," I looked at her. 

She put her back against the seat and breathed out heavily crossing her arms. 

"Yeah Justin, you better keep your bitch in check," Chaz smirked. 

And with that Lilly gifted him with a nice big SMACK! to the back of his head. 

"Oww!" he whined. 

"Apologize to her," Lilly demanded. 

"Sorry," he mumbled. 

"I'm sorry what was that?" McKayshla spoke sarcastically putting her hand in the back of her ear. 

"I said I was sorry," he spoke louder. 

"And?" McKayshla encouraged. 

"And for calling you a bitch," he growled. 

"Apology accepted," McKayshla smirked in victory.

"Now shut up," Lilly said firmly to Chaz.

You can hear him mumble fits of curse words under his breath as he rubbed the back of his head. 

"Yeah Lilly, you better keep that pussy in check," I mocked Chaz. 

Then that caused me to get a loud SMACK! to the back of my head. 

I already knew who did it. 

"What the hell?!" I whined. 

"Watch your mouth," McKayshla warned. 

"Damn," I breathed out rubbing the back of my head. 

The rest of the table laughed. 

"Alright, well Jasmine and I are going to the living room to chill, you guys can join us when you're ready," Nolan announced. 

"Me and Sarah are gonna meet you guys," Ryan said. 

"Us too!" Lilly said. 

"I'm gonna go change then come back down," I said. 

"Well I have to wash dishes because someone's lazy ass doesn't wanna do them, so I guess I'll meet you guys when I'm done cleaning this up," Mickey announced. 

"Alright," most of the table spoke. 

We all split up and went our separate ways. 

While most of them went into the living room, I went upstairs to go change into pajamas. 

McKayshla's POV: 

I put the sponge back in its place, washed the soap off of my hands, and then turned off the water. 

I grabbed a paper towel and dried my hands up. 

I finally finished cleaning all of these pots, pans, forks, spoons, plates, everything.