Goodbye Canada

McKayshla's POV: 

"Attention Bieber Crew, we are ready for take-off, make sure all of your phones and electronics are turned off and make sure you're in your seats," the flight attendant spoke. 

"What's his name?" I asked. 

"Who's name?" Justin asked. 

"Your flight attendant's name," I answered. 

"Oh, it's Paul," he answered back. 

"That's original," I said. 

He chuckled, "yeah." 

The plane finally took off into the air. 

Ugh, I hate this part of the plane ride. 

I also hate the part where you have to land. 

When you take off the plane goes really fast and high up in the sky that you lean back and since you're going up into the air pretty high and fast, your ears pop. 

And then when you land, the plane goes down pretty quickly and then once it hits the ground it bumps up and down and blah, blah, blah. 

Just know that I hate it with a passion.

I scrunched up my face. 

Justin looked at me and laughed. 

"It's not funny, I hate this shit," I whined. 

He chuckled and kissed the side of my cheek. 

I smirked. 

Many minutes later Paul's voice came up. 

"Attention Bieber Crew, you guys are safe enough to turn your electronics back on if you would like, we should be landing in Los Angeles, California by four thirty to five a.m., so sit tight, relax, and enjoy your flight!" he spoke. 

"Yes!" I cheered grabbing my phone pressing the button to turn it on. 

Turning off my phone is like giving it up to your middle school teacher when you got caught texting your friends during class. 

Like, it's bad enough that it dies whenever I use it so much and I forget to bring a car charger with me sometimes.

Just know that I will die without my phone. 

I like the satisfaction I get when I tap my fingers against the screen, snap some flashy pics, and the sound of me laughing whenever I read a funny tweet.

Justin chuckled. 

I giggled. 

"So good girl," Justin spoke. 

"Yes bad boy," I smirked looking at him. 

"Are you ready to take this journey with me?" he questioned raising an eyebrow at me. 

"The real question is, are you ready to take this journey with me?" I asked with a smirk. 

"I asked first," he retorted. 

"Since you asked nicely," I joked which caused him to chuckle, "yes, I'm ready." 

"You know there's no turning back right?" he asked grabbing my hands in his. 

"Seriously?" I questioned in disbelief, "I was just about to break up with you too," I joked, "damn," I breathed out shaking my head playfully. 

I saw that Justin was giving me a glare. 

"Kidding," I added then I looked back into my phone going on the twitter app. 

"Yeah, you better be kidding because I didn't spend 150,000 dollars on that promise ring for nothing," he said.