All Yours Baby

McKayshla's POV:

I can honestly say that this is one of the best relationships I've ever had. 

Justin's been treating me like a queen lately.

I'm lovin' it. 

I treat him the same way, but better. 

Obviously.

Today is the day for mine and Justin's date, but first, I have to get through school. 

Justin and I were on our way to school right now. 

It's freezing and it's raining. 

Justin was wearing a big gray sweatshirt with RECKLESS spelled out in red and the letters are outlined in white, his pants were black which he was sagging; gray, black, and white low-top converse, a gold chain, a gold bracelet with all diamonds on it, diamond studs, and a red snapback that spelled HUF in black letters and outlined in white and he shaped up his edges of his hair so it makes his face looks so damn hot.

He looks so damn sexy. 

I look like who did it and ran. 

I'm wearing big gray sweatpants, a big red sweatshirt that said Mrs. Right Here spelled out in black; red, black, and white Jordans, diamond studs in my 1st ear piercing and little white studs in my 2nd ear piercing. My hair was scrunched, but up in a nice messy bun. I had on a top line of eye-liner and mascara and lip gloss. 

Perfect for this ratchet rain weather right?  

While Justin was driving, I went on twitter off of my phone. 

TWITTER: 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Raining and it's cold...perfect spring weather :(

@McKayshlaBermudez: Justin looks so damn swaggy and shit & I look like I'm wearing clothes from the Hurricane Sandy Collection >.<

I was about to reply to some fans when Wait A Minute came on. 

Memories flew in my mind back to that night where Justin and I danced. 

I let go of her and turned around and it was Justin. 

Damn, he looks good. 

"What?" I spat. 

"I just wanted to dance. Damn, calm your tits." he said putting his hands up in surrender. 

"Oh they're calm." I said. 

"Mickey, I'm gonna dance with someone else. Have fun." She said winking. 

I laughed slighty nodding my head. 

"Mickey?" He asked with a question look. 

"Nickname." I stated shortly. 

He nodded. 

"Let's dance." he said. 

"No." I said.

"Oh, come on McKayshla. One song." he said. 

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Pleeeeaaassseeeee." He said putting out his bottom lip

I rolled my eyes. "You're not gonna give up are you?"