Twitter Beef

McKayshla's POV: 

"Finally," I breathed out as I tossed myself on the couch. 

Justin chuckled as he closed the front door. 

I am so happy I am home. 

"McKayshla, is that you?" Mom called out as she walked closer to us. 

Mom was in my presence. 

"Hey mom," I smiled. 

"Hey sweetie how was school?" she asked. 

"How would I know? I basically slept through all of it," I shrugged. 

She chuckled, "That's good to know." 

I made a soft chuckle. 

"Um, I'll be right back, I have to go make a phone call," Justin spoke. 

We both nodded. 

He made a small nod and skipped his way up the steps. 

"Well, I'm gonna go back to cooking, okay honey?" Mom said. 

"Okay," I said. 

She made a small smile and turned around making her way into the kitchen so she could cook. 

I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet a bit. 

TWITTER: 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Graduating in 2 DAYS!!!!! #shitisgettingreal 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Graduating, party, then I'm off to CALI for #BELIEVEtour rehearsals #realniggawassup 

@barackbelieber: WAIT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE BELIEVE TOUR?!?! @McKayshlaBermudez 

@McKayshlaBermudez: YES!! :) @barackbelieber 

@justinbelikeswaggy: you're a dancer? @McKayshlaBermudez 

@McKayshlaBermudez: yes :) @barackbelieber 

@McKayshlaBermudez: 2 months of rehearsals then #BELIEVEtour begins in August...you ready? ;) 

@McKayshlaBermudez: I've been such a bitch today so if I get sassy with you, then I'm sorry, it's not me, I just didn't take the right amount of depression medicine #BLAH :( 

@McKayshlaBermudez: ...and I'm tired :( 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Justin's bringing some Jacque chick on tour with us...anybody knows who the hell she is because I sure don't. 

@jbinterest: STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! #shethirsty @McKayshlaBermudez 

Is she now? 

Hmm....

@McKayshlaBermudez: @jbinterest I'll keep that in mind...

@missjacquerae: Justin's girlfriend...right? @McKayshlaBermudez 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Looks like we got a winner everybody :) @missjacquerae 

@missjacquerae: mmm, okay. @McKayshlaBermudez 

@McKayshlaBermudez: Got a problem with that? @missjacquerae 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez Oh no, not at all ;

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae that's what I thought... 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez I'm Jacque btw

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Oh, so you're that chick that's coming on tour with us?

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez ding, ding, ding, we got a winner everybody :

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae LOLOLOLOLOL. 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez got a problem with that? 

This bitch. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Lmfao, girl bye. 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez so you do have a problem? 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Why would I have a problem with YOU? You're a come and go thing...now move along :) 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez Yeah, I'm a come and go thing 'cause we've been friends for 4 years.... 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Yeah, yeah, yeah....get in line with the others. 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez our friendship never died down and like I said before we've been friends for 4 years so it's not going anywhere...

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Are you done? 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez And plus you've been here for what? 5 MONTHS? Yeah, you're original... 

Oh hell no. 

This bitch. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Oh look, you can count, how cute and uhh, I don't need some sleezy ass wanna be "actor" come and tell me about my relationship, how about you do yourself a favor and find your own. 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez I already got my eye on someone...you don't even have to tell me twice. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Good for you, now bitch get out of my mentions...thanks

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez I can tell we're not gonna be getting along...

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae *GASP* noo...really? 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez really

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Lol, aren't you from School Gyrls or something?

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez yes, I was. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae Oh cool, well class dismissed, have a nice day :) 

Yup. 

I don't like that bitch at all. 

Hold up; let me see what she looks like. 

I clicked on her profile. 

Well, shit. 

She's pretty. 

Looks like I have some competition coming through. 

Goddamn it.