Stripper Pole

JUSTIN'S POV:

I woke up to a TV running, the lights out, and McKayshla's peaceful sleeping body cuddled into mine.

I put my hand out in my pocket and grabbed my iPhone out of my pocket and checked the time. 

3:15 a.m. 

All I remember is McKayshla and I watching The Notebook and she got tired.

I moved slowly out of Mickey's arms and turned on the lamp. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I looked back at Mickey and saw her sleeping. 

She looks so damn adorable and cute. 

I took a picture of her and posted it on instagram

INSTAGRAM: 

justinbieber: She looks so damn adorable. 

I don't wanna wake her up if I take her upstairs cause when she's sick, it takes her forever to fall back asleep. 

I wanna get her somewhere comfortable. 

Oh well, this is just a chance I'm gonna have to take.

I took my hands under her and brought her into me making her cross her legs around my torso and wrapping her arms around me and putting her face into my neck. 

I turned off the light and continued to walk up the flight of steps. 

I felt McKayshla stick her head out and face me "Where are we going?" she said a little groggy. 

"To the room," I said. 

She leaned in and gave me a sweet and nice kiss, then gave my neck a couple kisses and laid her head in my shoulders. 

I looked down slightly over to her and saw that her eyes were opened. 

She smiled and I giggled. 

I continued to walk upstairs and I walked towards her room, opening her door, closing and locking it behind us. 

I turned on one of the lamps and I walked towards the bed laying her down on the bed gently. 

I leaned down and kissed her on the nose playfully which made her scrunch up her face playfully. 

I giggled. 

I walked to the other side of the bed and got in it. 

She looked over and I brought her in my arms and she wrapped hers around my center. 

It was silent for a moment. 

"We should go to a club." McKayshla spoke up. 

I backed out of the embrace and looked at her "You're sick." 

"I'm getting better." she said innocently. 

"If you truly feel better, then, we can go." I agreed. 

"Yes!" she cheered. 

I laughed, "Alright, now let's go to bed." I said. 

"I'm not tired." she pouted. 

"I had a feeling you would say that." I mumbled. 

She giggled and got out of the sheets climbing on top of me. "I wanna do something." she said sitting on top of my torso cradling my sides.

"Does that something mean we have to wear clothes?" I asked smirking. 

"I don't know how you can be so horny like this." she said fascinated.