Suffocated

McKayshla's POV: 

I looked into the mirror. 

I don't look that bad. 

I'm wearing white ripped skinny jeans, a tropical blue crop top that spells out DIAMOND in white and supply company spelled out in smaller letters under Diamond. I tossed on my all black Jordan retros with tropical blue poking out from the bottom mixing in with the black. For jewelry I had on diamond studs on all earholes, silver bangles, and obviously the ring and necklace that Justin got me. My makeup was just a thin line of eye liner without the wing and mascara. I washed out my hair and kept it scrunched with gel and hairspray. 

I'm literally in love with my hair color. 

I knew it would look good.

I put away all of my hair and makeup supplies and then I turned off the light in the bathroom and walked out. 

I walked over to Justin's dresser and searched for my perfume. 

While I was in search for my perfume, I saw Justin's Polo Black perfume so I just grabbed that and sprayed it on. 

It smells good anyways, so why not? 

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. 

5:30 p.m.

I then sat on the bed and breathed out looking around the room. 

I decided to pack and clean up the house before I got in the shower, so it feels good to get that out of the way. 

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it in search for Justin's contact name. 

Hubby <3 

I smirked and clicked on it letting the rings flow freely into my ears. 

"Whaddup my little sex slave," he answered. 

I laughed, "I'm not your slave nor will I ever be." 

"One of these days you will be," he said. 

"Keep dreaming," I snarled. 

He chuckled, "What's up?" 

"Just finished getting ready," I answered. 

"Oh." 

"Where are you?" I asked. 

"In the backyard," he answered. 

"Why are you in the backyard? Me and Sarah already cleaned it up," I said. 

"I know, I'm just back here chillin' catching a quick tan," he said. 

"Oh, are you by yourself?" 

"Yeah, the boys went out grocery shopping because we're gonna cook dinner," he said. 

"Why didn't you go with?"

"I don't know, I didn't feel like going anywhere," he said.

"Oh, where are the girls?" I asked. 

"Uh, I think they're in the living room," he said. 

"Alright, do you want me to go out there or do you wanna stay by yourself?" I questioned. 

"Yeah, come join me, I miss your presence," he said. 

I smiled, "Alright, I'm coming." 

"Okay, love you." 

"I love you too bye."