Prom

McKayshla's POV: 

Today is prom. 

I'm so excited. 

Justin got home last night. 

He called me late as hell, but he sounded different. 

Real different. 

He sounded really shaken up and distant about something. 

I have no clue what though. 

Oh, well. 

All I know is that it's prom night and I'm not gonna let anything ruin my mood today. 

All my girls are with me right now and we're adding our jewelry and shoes. 

The girls and I decided that we should all wear strapless dresses. 

We look amazingly stunning. 

Jasmine was wearing this red strapless dress that hugged up on her body perfective. She's wearing black pumps and jewelry. Her makeup is a smokey red mixing in with and black and it makes her eyes pop more. Her hair was in perfect loose curls. 

She looked glowing. 

Sarah was also wearing a strapless dress, but hers was a burgundy color and it was tight at the top and it was flowy for the rest of it. She tossed on silver jewelry to make the burgundy light up and pop up more. Her makeup was a smokey eye. She had on clear lip gloss and her hair was parted in the middle with loose messy waves. She had on silver heels. 

She looked gorgeous.

Lilly was wearing this lilac-periwinkles strapless dress. It was tight and hugged up around her chest and then for the rest of it was kinda poufy. She also threw on some silver jewelry and silver heels with straps on it. Lilly had a smokey eye and some clear coconut flavored lip gloss. She put on some eos lip balm just to keep her lips smooth. She had on her charm bracelet that Chaz gave her while they were on their trip. She re-dyed her hair blonde again and she took the hair that was left and curled it, but ended up teasing it up, so it looks so dope. 

She looks stunning.

I was wearing a purple strapless dress. It was nice and flowy. Throughout the middle it looks like the back of the fabric was brought forward and pinned with this big silver diamond pendant thing. I'm wearing the necklace Justin got me and a long, loose diamond necklace. I'm wearing silver pumps, and my earrings were these fancy long silver earrings and I had diamond studs in for my second earhole. My hair was parted so I had more hair on my right side and less on the left and I curled it into loose wand curls. 

For once, I actually think I look beautiful. 

I sprayed Girlfriend on Sarah and Jasmine and I sprayed The Key on me and Lilly. 

We smell amazing.

"You guys look beautiful." I said sincerely. 

They all smiled. 

"It's crazy to think that now we're here dressing up with each other, on our way to prom, and we're gonna be graduated in about three and a half weeks." I smiled, "we've grown so much and I just wanna say how proud I am of us." 

"Aww," they said in unison then we got into a group hug. 

We all walked downstairs and as we waited for the guys to get here, we took so many pictures and I decided to put the pictures on instagram and tweet a little bit. 

INSTAGRAM: 

McKayKay_x3: Prom :) @AYE_Sarah @HelloImLilly @Jazzy3Hunnid