Justin's Sick

McKayshla's POV: 

I just got done getting dressed. 

I basically just put on whatever, but I don't really give a flying fuck because I'm tired as hell. 

I'm wearing Justin's black sweatshirt that spelled out FLY in white. It was pretty big on me, but it looked cute. I put on a pair of khaki Hollister shorts that showed a lot of leg. I put on a white belt and tossed on a pair of all black vans. For jewelry, I put on my gold bangals and put on diamond studs in all four of my earholes. I made sure I put lotion on my legs because I can not walk around with ashy legs. 

I'll end up looking like jack frost or something. 

For my hair style, I braided the back of my hair into a nice high bun. 

It looks dope. 

I sprayed some of the Someday perfume and walked into the bathroom and saw Justin in there. 

Justin's sick.

That's because his ass thought he was macho man and can swim in all that cold water. 

"Babe, you done?" I asked. 

"Yeah," he sniffed, "I'm just putting this away," he said putting his blow dryer away in the cabinets. 

Aw he's all sick and his voice sounds all different.

He was wearing a white tank top, a white and black sweater that's unzipped and opened all the way. A pair of sweats, a black beanie, diamond studs in his ears and a gold chain. For shoes, he wore his black and white Gucci slides with black socks.

Oh look. 

We match. 

Sorta. 

Oh well, we still look cute. 

He put all of his stuff away and turned around turning off the light and walking out. 

I walked out behind him. 

He walked over to his dresser and put on some cologne and grabbed the keys to the car while I grabbed our phones off of our chargers. 

I walked over to him, "here you go," I said handing him his phone. 

"Thanks," he sniffed. 

I giggled. 

"Babe, it's not funny," he pouted. 

"Yes it is, I knew one of us we're gonna get sick," I said. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he said dismissively. 

I wrapped my arms around him, "Are you sure you wanna go to school? You look terrible." 

"Yeah," he breathed out, "I'm sure and plus we have to do the finishing touches on that project," he mentioned. 

"We already missed that period, so what's the point?" I asked. 

"And I have to fix my Calculus grade," he pointed out. 

"Oh truu," I said, "Well when we get back home, I'll take care of you, deal?" 

"Deal," he smiled. 

I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

I am not kissing him on the lips. 

I just got done throwing up and all that shit like two days ago and getting sick is at the bottom of my list. 

But it's all good, I get to take care of my baby after school. 

Right now we got into the car and drove off.