Let's Cuddle

JUSTIN'S POV: 

I swear McKayshla is such the biggest tease ever. 

I'm usually the tease in the relationship, but this time it's her. 

I'm actually having fun taking care of her while she's sick. 

That shower was intense. 

To be honest, she's actually the best girl I've ever had sex with. 

She's a lot more passionate than other girls. 

I like that. 

Right now I'm blow drying my hair down. I don't feel like gelling it up today. 

I'm in red basketball shorts, shirtless, and I brought my JB slippers here. 

I was done doing that, so now I'm grabbing all of the clothes that were tossed all over the floor and threw them in the laundry bin. 

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room opening up the instagram app taking a picture. 

INSTAGRAM: 

justinbieber: Spending the day at my girl's house <3 She's sick :( 

I went on twitter and tweeted a bit while I was walking in the hallway about to go down the steps. 

TWITTER:

@justinbieber: My baby is sick :( Gotta take care of her :) 

@justinbieber: Dr. Bieber to the rescue! ;) 

@justinbieber: How are my beautiful beliebers doing today? I love all of u to infinity and beyond <3 

I was about to start replying to my friends and fans, until I tripped over a step and fell down tumbling down the whole flight of stairs.

"Oh shit." I managed to spill out.

All I feel is myself rolling everywhere and my neck scraping against the wooden steps and medal railing. 

Fucking hell. 

This shirt hurts. 

McKayshla's POV: 

I walked out of the bathroom from taking a Tylenol. 

Thump!

Thud!

Boom!

Slam! 

What the hell was that?

I heard a big groan. 

I walked out into the living room to see where the noise is coming from. 

"McKayshla," I heard someone groaning. 

I looked over and saw Justin on the floor holding onto his neck. 

"Oh my God Justin" I ran over to his side and got on my knees "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked trying to sit him up. 

"I fell down the stairs." he breathed out. 

I laughed. 

The image of his falling down the stairs is pretty interesting. 

"It's not funny. I hurt my neck." he said squinting his eyes. 

"Aww," I looked over and examined his neck, "you're bleeding." 

He had a lot of big scratches on his neck with blood running down a little bit, with a little bit of his skin poking out.