Hospital

LILLY'S POV: 

I'm speeding in my car with Justin right now. 

I'm an emotional wreck. 

I cannot lose my best friend. 

It almost happened once, and I'm not letting it happen again. 

"Why is she doing this?" Justin spoke up. 

I'm really not in the mood to listen to Justin and his dumbass questions. 

"Because of you dipshit, she's doing this because of you! She loves you so much that she'll do anything for you! Look at what you've done! She might be dead by the time we get there! And it's all because of you!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. 

He stayed silent. 

I shook my head in disbelief, "you should just drop out or some shit and go back to California and just leave us all the hell alone."

"I'm not going anywhere Lilly, whether you like it or not, I'm staying here." he argued. 

"Why? Why are you even here? You say you want to change, but you're just the same old asshole but worst. Nothing about you is going to change, so stop using that as an excuse for everything. You and I both know once you graduate, you're gonna be the same old douchebag that everyone knows." I argued back.

"You guys always doubt me! I mean, you're my fucking sister Lilly, you're supposed to be caring and supportive," he spat. 

"I do care and support you! But when you make people do shit like this, how am I supposed to stand by your side and support you on that? You give us a reason to doubt you, Justin! You do the craziest shit and it blows my mind because you have no clue how it affects other people!" I spat back. 

"Now I do." he mumbled. 

I chuckled sarcastically, "Well maybe it's a little too late for you to be realizing things." 

He stayed quiet. 

We got to McKayshla's house and we both ran out of the car. 

We got to her door and it's locked. 

I knocked a couple times, but no answer. 

Oh yeah. 

I got the key. 

I started fumbling with my keys and I opened the door. 

"McKayshla!" I called out. 

No answer. 

"You check upstairs and I'll check down here." Justin said. 

I nodded and ran upstairs looking throughout the bathrooms, all the guest rooms, her room, her mom's room, her bathroom, her mom's bathroom, the attic. 

Nothing. 

Minutes later, I heard Justin. 

"LILLY!" Justin yelled. 

Found her. 

JUSTIN'S POV: 

Oh my God. 

No, no, no. 

I looked throughout the house and I found McKayshla in the kitchen. 

She's on the floor leaning against the cupboard under the sink. 

There are pills everywhere. 

There's a bottle of Tequila next to her half gone. 

Her forearms are bloody and dripping all over.