Lil Za

McKayshla's POV: 

Justin and I had so much fun in the cafeteria. 

We talked about so much random stuff and we ended up having a mini-food fight. 

Justin decided to eat my pop tart so I threw a Dorito at him and then it was history from there. 

It's 8:30 p.m. right now. 

I'm only here with Justin. 

I told Lilly to go home with Chaz and the rest of the crew to get some rest, since she's been here for me since the beginning. 

Justin right now is flipping through channels on the TV. 

I snook a quick picture of him and posted it on instagram. 

INSTAGRAM: 

McKayKay_x3: 'cause you're busy flippin' channels @justinbieber 

I locked my phone and put it on the night stand. 

I fixed myself and sat up sitting crisscrossed.

"Justin?" I spoke. 

"Hmm?" 

"Come here." I said patting the spot in front of me. 

He tossed the remote on the chair and walked over to me. He kicked off his shoes then got on the bed sitting in front of me. 

I unwrapped my legs and got closer to him and wrapping them around his center. 

He wrapped his arms around me and brought me into his chest. 

I wrapped my arms around him, "I'm bored." I spoke. 

He chuckled, "what do you wanna do?" 

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I wanna do something."

"Does that something involve clothes?" I felt him smirk. 

I giggled, "No Justin." 

"Damn," he mumbled. 

I chuckled.

We stood in each other's arms for a moment.  

"Mic," Justin spoke up. 

"Yeah?" I mumbled into his chest. 

"I don't know if this friendship thing is gonna work," he confessed. 

I lifted my head out of his chest and looked his in the eyes, "why not?" 

"I don't know," he sighed, "It's so hard not to sit here and hold you and tell you how much I love you and actually mean it, It's only been about, I don't know, 8 or 9 hours since you've been awake and I already wanna make out with you and keep you in my arms forever." 

"Aww," I cooed. 

He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, "yeah," he said awkwardly. 

"You're making this hard for me," I confessed. 

"How?" he questioned. 

I breathed out, "Justin, I wanna be in a relationship and I wanna make it official with you, but I don't know, I guess I'm scared," I shrugged. 

"Why are you scared?"

"I'm scared I might get hurt again and then I end up back in here and I don't want that to happen," I took his hands from my hips and started fumbling with his fingers. 

He thumbed my chin, "I won't hurt you again." 

I shook my head, "don't lie to me like that."