Dinner Date and A Phone Call

McKayshla's POV:

I lift my head up and see Alex holding onto her face and Justin's examining her face. 

What the hell happened?

I put my face down for about 2 minutes and it looks like World War III happened. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I hear the passenger door open and see a angry looking Lilly sit down. 

"Drive." she ordered. 

Well, damn. 

What happened to her?

I drove off and stayed quiet. 

Not gonna lie, but when Lilly's mad, I get scared as fuck 'cause you never know if she's gonna start yelling at you if you start talking. 

We got to Chili's and got out of the car and into the building. 

"Hello ladies, how many today?" This blue-eyed blonde girl asked. 

"Two please." I spoke. 

"Okay" She said grabbing 2 menus "Right along this way, ladies." 

The waitress assisted us to our seats. 

"Can I start you guys off with a drink?" She asked us with a smile. 

"Umm, can I have a sprite please?" I asked. 

"Sure." She said writing it down on her notepad. 

"And you?" She asked 

"Uh, I'll have a dr. pepper please." Lilly spoke. 

"Okay. I'll be back shortly with your drinks and to collect your orders" The waitress said putting away her notepad.

"Thanks." I smiled. 

She nodded and walked away. 

We sat there in silence. 

This is not how I planned our dinner date to go. 

"Okay. Lilly, what the hell?!" I spoke up. 

"What?!" She spat. 

"Ever since we left your house, you've been giving me the cold shoulder and haven't said a word until now. What happened? Am I missing something here or?" 

"It's not you. It's Justin and that wack whore." She sighed. 

The waitress came and dropped off our drinks. "I'll be back in a sec to take your orders ladies."

We nodded. 

"What did they do?" I asked. 

"It's more on the lines of what I did." She clarified. 

"Huh?!" I asked confused. 

"I went off on Alex and then when I walked away, bitch wants to say something slick, so I reached my limit and I smacked the bitch in her face" Lilly said. 

I gasped and raised both of my eyebrows. "You smacked Alex in the face?" I questioned in disbelief. 

"Yup." she said taking a sip of her drink. 

I knew someday that this would happen, but I didn't think today would be the day. 

I'm not even gonna front, I can't wait to see Alex's face when I go back to school. 

"I'm actually proud of you." I smiled. 

"You are?" she raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah. I mean, I knew you had it in you, but I thought you would never do it." I said honestly.