Chapter 6~ The biggest prize

(Hermione)

Ugh. My head is killing me. I moved my hand around looking for the thick quilts that line Gin's and my own bed only to feel silk sheets instead. I opened my eyes slightly scared.

Where was I?

Sitting up slowly I noticed I am no longer in my school robes or the clothing I had under them. I am dressed in a black undershirt and grey sweat pants that were far to big for me, and I have no undergarments...

The realization flashed through my mind.

Someone had seen me naked....

Eww!!! I grabbed the sheets pulling them up to my chest and tucking them behind my back.

Okay calm yourself Hermione. Maybe they did nothing too you. Yeah. I'm still okay.

After finally managing to control my breathing I began to look around the room. It was huge. Silver wall paper lined all but one wall that was taken over by a large shelf of books reaching ceiling to floor. A small day bed was next to the massive book shelf with a desk on the other side. Two desks were on ether side of the gigantic bed I was in at the moment. This bed could probably fit five people comfortably I wonder who sleeps in it usually.

My ears perked at the sound of a shower head being turned off. I looked to the door it seemed to be coming from waiting too see the one it hid.

The door opened and a mostly naked Draco Malfoy stepped out only wearing a small towel on his waist. He looked up to me a smirked a bit, "Like what you see Granger?" He laughed.

"Malfoy!" I screamed.

His face paled at me screaming a fear took over. He quickly grabbed his wand from the desk and muttered. "Silencio." His face showed relief after doing that. Then changed to rage. He stomped right up to me only inches from my face. "Do you want to get yourself killed Granger?!" He growled.

"I..I." I mumbled unable to think straight from the close proximity.

He caught on and stepped back then sat on the bed next to me. "Sorry." He muttered pinching the bridge of his nose. "You cannot scream in this room unless it's from pain. Or else they will get suspicious." He said softer.

"Malfoy what is going on?" I asked.

"Don't you remember the other day?" He asked.

It all flashed in my head. Voldemort won. Everyone thinks Harry is dead. Neville collapsed in front of everyone. I was captured. Everyone was captured. They took us to the dungeons and burned our clothing off. People were looking at me like I was some kind of prize.

"So you do remember." Malfoy said softly.

I turned to look at him. "Why did you do this?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something then closed it. He took a minute then finally said, "You are the biggest prize there is Granger. I had to claim you before anyone else did."

"W..what is going to happen to the other students?" I asked not meeting his eye.