Chapter 21~ Move out?

(Hermione)

"No!" Draco said quickly. "Well yes but not in a bad way!" He then rushed out out. "Well I mean I..." He stuttered. Slowly he took a deep breath then met my eyes. "You look amazing Hermione."

I could feel my cheeks flush at his complement. No one really complemented me on my looks. Sure I am more of an academic individual but it's nice when people notice things. "Thanks Draco." I smiled softly.

"Draco I show you the other stuff in her size?" Ms. Victoria asked.

"Yes please if you could." Draco said with a slime on his face.

As she walked off I poked Draco in the stomach.

"What's that for 'Mione?" He asked.

"How do you know a muggle woman? And I thought you had an intense burning hatred to them." I asked.

"I don't hate muggles. Actually Victoria is my mothers friend, how do you think she manages to find and get so much clothing." Draco said softly. "Besides that's fathers view on things. Mother and I..." He trailed off only to snap back. "Mother and I only follow it because it's safer. Both the Malfoy's and the Black's dislike muggles so it's safer to go along with it." He explained.

I looked to him and began questioning everything I know about Draco. A women's soft voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Here you go Draco." Victoria said offering the clothing. "You can try them on if you want Hermione."

"Oh. No Draco I can't let you." I began.

"Yes she will be trying them on if that's okay." Draco said cutting me off.

I turned to Victoria to see a gleam in her eyes moments before a hand wrapped itself around my wrist and pulled me away.

"If it looks good on her just put it on my tab!" I heard Draco call. "Don't forget the green!!" He yelled after us.

Once we made it to the changing rooms Ms. Victoria smirked at me.

"Alright I have a green dress that would be perfect for you." She said happily.

"Please only the cheapest things Ms. Victoria." I protested.

"Nonsense." She laughed. "You are the first girl Draco brings here aside from his mother. Heck your the only other person he has brought." She rambled.

"Oh." I said surprised. I thought Draco was a womanizer I would think he'd bring them to get them clothing.

"Alright here's the dress but don't show it to him okay?" She said with a smile on her face.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Save it for your first social party." She explained. "Also, Draco may have to do some things he does not like. Just know he dose not mean them." She said worriedly.

"I know." I shrugged. "I am learning a lot about Draco I didn't know before."

"Alright dear." She said with a smile. "Go off to him he's probably waiting like a puppy." She said causing the both of us to laugh. "I'll send the clothing to the manor."

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile.

I walked back out to Draco who was waiting with a soft smile.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to try on more clothing?" He asked.

"I did. It's going to be at the manor waiting for us." I said softly.

"You know I can technically move out of you don't want to live in the manor." He pointed out.

"No Draco. You don't have to do that." I protested.

"Just think about it." He said.

"Alright." I replied simply to make him stop.

Draco stretched out his arm offering it to me. I held onto it as we thanked Victoria again then apperated to the manor.