Chapter 28~Ronald Weasly

(Pansy)

I walked down the halls, making my way to the place I grew up.

I really fucked things up badly. At least Draco helped the golden trio my sneaking that paper to Granger about the basilisk. All I did was insult her, but that's all I could do.

Once I felt I was well out of Bellatrix's sight I pulled my dammed mask off.

I hate that thing.

All it does is spur up horrible memories.

Finally I reached the painting that keeps our common room safe from the other houses.

"Salazar." I mumbled.

Out came the man himself in his portrait.

"Pansy." He said with a smile.

"Sir Salazar." I said politely.

"Now, can you tell me why my house has decided to bring filthy mud-bloods not only to this school but to the dorms I created for those of pure blood?"

I flinched. I am about to do the same, but with Salazar I need to work this to my advantage.

"Sir, a man is trying to kill all of the students here. The remaining slytherin have taken it upon themselves to protect their blood and that of other pures. Other houses are not as strict on their rules though, so we must deal with half-breeds and muggle born friends of our pure brethren." I said as normal as I used to.

Salazar smiled at me, "work on your lies dear, but if I didn't know better I would have been fooled. Well done." He replied.

"You are not mad Sir?"

"I am furious, but Helga said I must allow it, after all many are her students. My loyalty to that woman is beyond my belief of blood," he said with a sly grin.

I gave a small laugh knowing our great founder is fond of the Hufflepuff's founder. After all many of us are great friends with them.

"May step in sir?" I asked.

"Of course my dear."

Salazar swung open and I peered inside the common room. Standing there was non-other than Ronald Weasly himself.

~~~~
(Blaise)

I began walking off to the Hufflepuff wing close to the kitchens.

Damn, I hope Gin is okay.

*flash back*

"What do you mean your leaving?" She asked.

"Draco, Pansy, and I have a mission," I said solemnly.

"You will be with Draco...."

"Yes. Do not worry love, him and Pansy have my back. We are going to save as many people as we can," I said smiling.

"If you find news on my family you will tell me right?" She asked.

"Of course love. Pansy hasn't claimed someone yet so if we find out someone from your family is taken we can get them." I replied.

"All right, and thank you," she said smiling.

"Anything for you." I whispered, leaning in to give her a kiss.

*end of flashback*

Finally I reached the Hufflepuff rooms.

Helga gave me a knowing smile and let me in without a fuss, after all it's no secret about Salazar and Ms, Helga. Thankfully our houses get along quite well.

As I stepped though the door way I see none other than George Weasly himself.

He turned my way, first giving a look of astonishment then annoyance. "So I hear you are the one who took my sister?" He asked rather bluntly.

"Ah.. Well you see about that-" I began.

"You protect her all right. If she hasn't broken lose then she is trusting you. Do not lose her trust, you will not live to see the next day if you do." He said still angrily but with good intent.

"I would never dream of hurting her." I said softly.

~~~
Please leave a like/comment