Chapter 41~ OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

(Astoria)

I waited a few moments for Draco to leave, conveniently forgetting his wand on the dresser. I hurried to the door locking it then casting a locking charm holding it shut.

I turned back to the girl sitting in front of me and sighed a bit. This was going to be hard.

"Hermione." I said softly.

"Yes."

"I need you to tell me everything oh know. Even if you think it's just a dream." I explained.

"I.. I don't know anything." She said sorrowfully.

I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. "Are you sure?"

"I remember being attacked." She mumbled.

"Tell me about it." I prodded.

"I was reading a book at first. I think it was about the school Ginny mentioned. Hogwarts a... a-"

"Hogwarts: a history." I said with a smile.

"Yes!" She said happily. "Is it about the school?"

"Yes, it was one of your favorite books growing up." I said laughing.

"You knew me?"

"The whole wizarding world knows you. You are Hermione Jean Granger, you were leading the war." I said admiralty.

I only wish to be as wonderful as her.

"Okay. Well I was reading and there was a ghost thing on my shoulders." She said with a confused face.

"A patronus," I began, "they are a being of our happiest memories. They are good for sending messages and protection against dementors."

"It.... it was a dragon I think."

"Then it's Draco's patronus that was protecting you."

"Well, someone started rattling the door. Then muttering to themselves angrily. Suddenly the door burst open and a man walked in. With pale blond hair and cold blue eyes. It was Draco." She said while shivering.

"Draco would never do anything to hurt you-" I began.

"I know. That's what he told me but... He must have an evil twin or something then."

"Alright what happened next?"

"The man began shouting things to me, he said I was going to wish I was never born. That's when the pain began."

"The pain?"

"He began waving a stick about and saying things in another language. Beams of light would shine from it and stung me in my sides.

"Do you know what he was saying?"

"No.. But one of them started with Cru- that was the last thing I heard before the pain was too much."

"Do you remember anything after that?"

"Yes," she began only to pause, "the being left and loud footsteps ran up to the door. He seemed to notice it too and disappeared. That's when he ran through the door again only this time he looked frantic. I heard other footsteps and though that they might worry if I said nothing. So I muttered I was okay in hopes that would calm them a bit." She finished looking a bit hallow.

Suddenly we heard loud banging on the door.

"Asty open up!" Draco yelled.

"No." I hollered back.

"Open the damn door now!"

"No! I am helping her."

"Get the fuck away from her now! She's mine and no one is going to touch her unless I say so! NOW OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR OR I WILL KILL YOU!!"

I ran to the door opening it quickly and hiding behind it, I watched as he ran frantically to Hermione and enveloped her into a crushing hug, almost cradling   her.

I ran out the opened door and locked it quickly.

I think it's time to hide with Blaise right now...