Chapter 47~ Arrangments

(Draco)

"Astoria it is not what it looks like." I began.

"It is exactly what it looks like Drake."

"No see I never agree to the arrangement so it is nullified." I continued.

"I have the paperwork, your father and mother signed it." She retorted.

"Asty you can not be serious!" I panicking, would she really make me go through with this?

"I am very serious Draco I need this as much as you do!"

"No I do not need this, just because you may be lifted I know I will be pulled down."

"And why do you say that?"

"Look at your arm Astoria!! I can not be married to someone who was branded with that!!"

"And you can't love someone who was branded with the other!" She screamed at me.

"Astoria." I said meekly. "You know I can't."

"We can put it off, but not forever." She said sternly.

"I am already of age Astoria, I can nullify it."

"And what will be your justification? That fact you are in love with the most hated muggle-born of all time? I don't know Draco, I doubt you blood-purity boss would agree with that."

"Mate." Blaise nudged me.

I took a deep breath and looked to the door, I saw Ginny open the door, Pansy followed and behind them Hermione.

A smile touched my lips.

She walked up so me leaning into my touch, letting my arm rest around her lazily.

I watched as Astoria began to open her mouth, then a string shot through my arm. I felt the pain convulsing and caused my breath to seem labored. The Dark lord was calling, and he was mad.

~~~

I kissed Hermione goodbye, as Blaise did the same to Ginny. We then hugged Pansy, while Astoria huffed and refused to hug me. Then we took off.

Blaise and I shared a look of both worry and happiness, thank goodness Pansy was not summoned as well this way if someone was to go to their home she could protect Hermione and Ginny.

As we appeared in front of him, he wore a look of anger.

"What took so long?" He asked.

"We had to deal with our slaves sir," I began.

"They have been acting up after our recent move." Blaise finished.

"Very well, as to be expected. Draco did you find the one who broke into your fathers manor?"

"No sir, but I believe it was someone from our side."

"What makes you say that?"

"They used pollyjuice potion."

"Really?"

"Yes sir, the attacker posed as me to enter the house and harm my mud blood. It has been troublesome to heal her since he injured her in a lethal manor than simply harming."

"You think someone is a double crosser?"

"I would advise a check on the new recruits again." Blaise stated quietly.

"You." Voldemort growled, "Get the report of the new recruits."

A paper was soon offered to Blaise and he began reading off the list.

"There seems to be eighteen Slytherin, twelve Ravenclaws, six Gryffindors and two Hufflepuffs." Blaise said checking over the names carefully.

"It would be possible but unlikely for Slytherin, same with the Ravens. If it was the Gryffindors they would have tried to take credit, but it would not make sense for them to harm one of their own. Who are the Hufflepuffs?"

"Hannah Abbott and Adelina Miller."

"Abbott? That was one smitten over Longbottom in school." I said curiously. "Even if it was not her I think we should keep an eye on her."

Voldemort nodded along clearly interested in the current situation. "Now, why you two are really here. We know where the rebels are hiding."