Chapter 35~ You Monster!

(Draco)

I had just told Pansy to go and get some rest, but what she told me is still ringing in my ears.

"Weasly is still alive, and he wants Hermione back."

I ended up pacing around the bedroom for a bit before finally laying down at her side. I mindlessly wrapped Hermione's curls around my finger playing with it as my mind raced.

Would she want to go back? Well she is my property but knowing her she'll just beat me up again and leave. At least then she'd be the most wanted muggle-born for a better reason than before.

But... does she love him? Or maybe can she love me?

I laid down next to her and she quickly moved in my direction. The warmth from her body was making me drowsy.

Snapping my fingers quickly, Jeeny, one of the house elf's, appeared. "Yes Master Draco." she cooed.

"Wake me in a hour, then wait ten minutes to wake up Blaise and Pansy."

"Yes Master Draco." she said quietly then was gone in a instant.

I felt my eyes begin to drift close as I wrapped my arm around Hermione's waist. I was soon out like a light.

I awoke to soft fingers stroking my head gently. "Jeeny?" I muttered.

"Sorry if I woke you." A voice said softly. I looked up to see Hermione smiling fondly.

"Thank goodness your okay." I said happily.

"Well thank you for caring but may I ask who are you and why are we sharing a bed?" Hermione asked curiously.

"Wait, what your name?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said rather calmly. "Hm.. I must have Amnesia or something." she said while shrugging.

"How can you be so calm?" I asked quickly.

"Well obviously if I slept in the same bed as you I ether had to or I trusted you." She said nonchalantly.

"How can you be so calm?" I said again.

"Like I said before. I must have trusted you." She continued insisting.

This is it. She does not remember anything from before, she does not remember the war, her experiences, she does not remember Weasly.

"Do you know my name?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, your name is Hermione Granger." I said softly.

"Hermione Granger?" She said slowly like testing it out. "It seems interesting. Do I have a middle name?"

"Yes, Jean I believe. It was your mothers name." I explained.

"Do you know my parents?"

"No, I only know as much as you and your friends told me."

"I have other friends here?" She asked happily.

"Of course you-" I began only to be interrupted by a cracking noise. Both Hermione and I turned to the sound and saw a house elf standing there looking scared.

"Who are you?" Hermione asked with a smile.

"I..I am Jeeny Misstris Granger." The elf said quietly.

"Its nice to meet you Jeeny but you can call me Hermione, he says thats my name." She repied jerking her thumb in my direction.

"Jeeny, go and wake the others. Tell them to meet us in the living room we have some er issues to be resolved. All of us." I said attempting to sound nice.

"Of course Master Malfoy." Jeeny said and with a pop she was gone.

"Malfoy? Is that your name?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, its Draco Malfoy." I said quietly.

Immediately she froze with a look of terror on her face. "G..Get away for me!" She screamed crawling off the bed.

"Hermione?" I said surprised.

"Get away from me you monster!" She screamed as she ran out the door.

I could feel tears well up behind my eyes.. I am a monster to her, again.

~~~~
Please leave a like/comment