Chapter 45~ Smitten

(Ginny)

I had looked to Hermione while I was teasing her and Blaise when she just had this glow. It seemed like, something was off. Like way off, but not in a bad way. More like, different.

I looked to Pansy and she seemed to get the same vibe, so we made up the part of "girl talk" so the boys will think it's periods or something and be grossed out.

When the opportunity appeared I grabbed one arm and Pansy took the other and we practically sprinted out of there.

Once close to the stairs we slowed down and began walking arm in arm with Hermione up the stairs.

She gave us odd looks but didn't question it aloud.

Finally we all huddled in Pansy's room, the door was then locked and I cast a muffling charm.

I turned to see Hermione on the bed and Pansy studying her.

Finally it seemed Pansy found the clue she was missing, "you had sex with Draco!" She practically screamed.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"That glow, that's the after good sex glow!"  Pansy persisted.

We watched Hermione's cheeks flush and our suspicion was correct.

"How was it?" I asked.

"F..fine I guess." She mumbled. "It hurt a bit at first though."

"Your lucky Draco as experience, if he didn't it would probably hurt more." Pansy said with a smile.

"It would have?"

"Yeah, he used to be real rough, especially with slags."

"Pansy!" I lectured.

"What? I was one of them so I can say what I want." She said while shrugging.

"You had sex with Draco?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, let him take my first time. Don't regret it though, I still love him but more as a brother really." Pansy said so nonchalantly.

"And you?" Hermione asked me.

"No!" I said quickly. "I would never let the ferret touch me if I had the choice."

"I bet you let Blaise touch you all over." Pansy said in a teasing tone, and Hermione have a smile.

"I do not." I said with a huff, but of course I think about the other day.

Blaise warm kisses, and mint on his breath. His dark skin clashing on mine, only thing separating us is our own sweat. There is no line where he ends and I begin.

Is it a little hot in here or is it just me?

"Looks like someone matches their hair." I heard Pansy say.

I snapped out of my fantasy and back to the real world to feel my face on fire and the want to die gnawing at my chest. 

Maybe next time I will not fantasize in rooms other than my own. This way only Blaise will see me and he'll want to reenact what I am thinking.

"You are so smitten." Pansy laughed.

I turned to Hermione who to was a bit flustered over this conversation also. "So Mione I'm guessing you trust him again?"

"Yes." She said softly.

"Asty told us about the whole 'locked door' thing." Pansy said looking calmer.

"And though her methods may not have been the best-" I began.

"I now trust Draco. And I am really happy that I do." Hermione finished with a smile.