Chapter 50~ Save me!

(Hermione)

I tossed and turned in my bed alone. Three days ago Draco and Blaise came home with news of Blaise's promotion.

Ginny of course was the proudest out of everyone. Going on about how amazing her boyfriend is to be able to look the Dark lord in the eyes and lie through his teeth.

Later that day we had a party for the boys and everyone was happy, that is till the morning.

They were summoned for a last minute meeting, only to be told about their new mission.

It would last maybe two days more if needed. Draco explained that on the missions that require "more in needed" generally means they will be gone for a few more days. A week at most.

So yesterday we held each other close, we were one. This time he used a contraception charm since we are both still nervous about everything. But you could not tell where one ended and the other began. We stayed up half the night after just holding each other. I know that it would be at least two days before I held him again, I wanted to hold him forever. I did not ever want him to leave me.

I held him tight this morning as he hugged me goodbye, and said farewell with Blaise to us all.

But I just can't sleep without him.

I crawled out of bed and walked to the wardrobe. Pulling out one of his jumpers I pulled off all my shirt and shorts slipping into his soft worn cloths.

His smell filled my lungs, a rush of green apple and peppermint.

I crawled back into the bed this time far more comfortable and relaxed. I closed my eyes finally drifting to sleep.

That's when I heard a noise.

It had to just be my imagination, Draco had said we are in the middle of nowhere. No one should know the location of this manor.

The window seemed to rustle. I slid off the bed quietly and crawled under it. I silently thanked Blaise for showing me how to make some basic potions, including those I can use to fight.

With a vile in my hand I waited as footsteps walked up to the bed.

They threw the covers off then began walking around.

That's when more people stepped in through the window. Four pairs of feet walked around searching for something.

"Look under the bed, she might be there." Said a voice.

Suddenly the foot steps walked up to the bed and I threw my vile.

The shoes burst into flames and the person jumped back and forth in pain as the other three moved the bed over to see me huddled in my corner.

"Hermione." One said happily, a ginger boy who seemed to resemble Ginny.

A strong smell hit my noise, something good. Something familiar but I don't know what it was. It was all over him though.

He held out a hand to me looking happy.

"Ron?" I ventured.

"Yes Mione, oh I've missed you so much." He said happily.

"We need to get out of here now!" The one who I threw the potion on  growled.

"No. I can't leave."

"Mione come on."

"No! Draco is coming back. I can't leave."

"Your safe from him now Hermione." A softer voice said calmly.

Ron turned to the other one, "go get my sister."

"No! Blaise and Draco need us." I continued.

"She will not listen Ron."

"Forgive me Hermione, gag her."

"No, Draco!!" I screamed. "Draco save me!"

I tried crawling out of their grips but failed. My hands were bound first, preventing me from touching my crystal.

I was soon gagged and being held close to Ron. He grabbed a bandana and we disappeared.

The next thing I was the inside of a room, dozens of people standing in it.

I recognize no one.

And I am very very scared.

~~~~

Okay y'all so let me start off with thank you so much for reading this story. ^-^ So I thought okay, whats the best way to end this book and lead to a second? Oh I know, lets just spice up the story line. I will be writing a second book for this and believe me there is more drama to come. I have a couple foreshadowing in the last three chapters incase you ether caught on or wanna get an idea of where this is going other than the obvious. I hope you all liked this book and will read the second. Thank you for so much support on this I love you all. -Rev

~~~~
Okay so the second book is up, and on my page. It's currently got 2 chapters, I'm going to work on making them longer in the second book.