Chapter 49~ Luna

(Dean)

I could feel the chains digging into my wrists as blood leaked out of the cuts from my movement.

I can't let them hurt Seamus.

I thought I saved him, I thought he was safe.

I was wrong.

I am a horrible person.

A screeching door sounded to my side, it was going to start again.

I looked down at my already cut ridden stomach, my shirt was long gone ripped to shreds like my hope.

Two men in masks walked up with another body in their arms.

I would recognize that silvery hair anywhere, Luna.

I sat silently, not making eye contact as they chained her next to me. She didn't look too bad but her lip was busted and her shirt was torn up.

Once the people finally left I turned to her with a great full smile. "Hey Luna."

"Dean?" She asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Seamus is going to be so worried about you." She said sighing.

"What?"

"Yes. Just before I was captured I got the message for Neville that he had to stun Seamus just to take him to safety." She explained.

"They had told me that Seamus was captured." I said worried.

"Dean, what did you tell them." Luna said in her soft slightly disappointed in you tone.

"I gave up the location of a few bases in order to save Seamus." I said softly.

"It's alright. We need to get word to the others though." She said calmly.

"How? I messed everything up."

"You did what you thought was right. If they told me Neville was captured I would have done the same. It's alright."

"Thank you Luna." I mumbled.

"I'm going to need your help okay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"These people really should chain our feet to you know, or anyone could escape."

"What?"

As if it was nothing she stretched her leg up to my hands and ordered me to take off her shoe. Only Luna would think of carrying an extra wand in her shoe.

"Cast a patronus and tell them they need to get Hermione too. She is in danger."

"Mione?"

"She is in the house of Malfoy. He is beating her and she's in danger."

"She's in the manor? Here?"

"No, she's in the manor in Scotland."

"The manor in Scotland?"

"Yes, he had attacked her before and said someone else did it. All to move her away from everyone else. You need to save her." 

"Okay.. I will." I cast the charm and pleaded for their safety and for them to rescue Hermione. 

I did it, I could finally save him, and Hermione. She is our last hope. 

I heard the bolt drop and the door swing open, in my shaken state I dropped the wand and it rolled in front of Luna. The people walled up and glared at her, swooping up the wand and dragging her out. She gave  me a smirk as they dragged her away. 

I listen till the screams died down, but Luna never came back. 

As long as Seamus is safe, I know I can relax.