Chapter 34~ He wants Hermione back

(Pansy)

It's been two hours since Draco mentioned we all live together. He's already made all the arrangements, and has Hermione already over there. He still refuses to tell us just where the manor is, the only ones who know that are Draco himself and his mother.

After the shock of it all, when Hermione was finally asleep he lost it.

Draco had bolted downstairs straight into his fathers study and began interrogating him, but there was nothing to say he did anything. Still he refused to take a Malfoy Manor, so we will be going to one that belonged to his mother. A Black Manor.

He had a house elf take our luggage over already and now the three of us, along with Ginny, stood in a room just a floor or so above Draco's own.

"Ready." Draco said softly.

We nodded and held onto his hand, next thing we know there is the sound of the beach close by.

I let go and looked around, my feet wandered to the closest window which led to the beautiful view of an ocean. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Black manor." Draco said with a little smugness.

"Let's go get our room." Blasie said to Ginny.

I watched the two disappear behind a hall that seemed to never end.

"Pans?" Draco said curiously. "Don't you want to pick your room?"

"Yes," I said softly. "I am just a bit shaken still, sorry."

"Don't be. She is okay and this world will one day come to an end. Even without the King and Scar face...." he began trailing off a bit, "she's going to save us all."

"Oh Draco." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked with a curious look on his face. This was truly going to kill him.

"Wesley is still alive, and he wants Hermione back." I said not meeting his eyes.

"We will be having a conference in an hour of what happened at Hogwarts. I think Blasie should hear this too." he said far calmer than I expected.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"And Pans." He said causing me to look up, "pick a room and get some rest you look terrible." a smile painted itself on his lips as he said this, I couldn't help but smile too. Besides he was probably right.

I watched him walk up the stairs to where Hermione was probably laying sound asleep. She doesn't know how lucky she is. I tried so hard for Draco to love me, yet he never did. I never wanted to admit it, the fact he would not love me, I just kept hoping after all I was bound to marry ether him or Blaise because our families and their "blood purity". Now I realize how stupid I was. Caring about trivial things durning a war, one I was on the wrong side to. Draco and Blaise are my brothers, and my rocks for the stormy weather to come.

I walked to a room that was opened with silver bed sheets and ivory white drapes hanging on the open window. I sighed contently and laid on the bed.

Its going to be a fun meeting later.

~~~~
Please leave a like/comment