Chapter 31~ Hogwarts has our Loyalty

(Pansy)

"Weasly." I said smirking.

"What do you want pug-face?" He growled.

I raised my arms up in surrender. "I'm here to say Hermione is alive." I said quickly.

"Where is she?" He asked quickly.

"At Malfoy Manor and safe." I said happily.

"Why is she there?" He growled.

"Calm down weasel, Drake claimed her as his muggle born. She's safe in his care believe me. He still hasn't given me permission to see her." I say slowly.

"How dare he." Weasly muttered.

"What do you mean how dare he?" I asked offended now.

"How dare he think he can claim her. She's my girlfriend I refuse to let her be in the ferrets care."

"Weasel she's being protected, if she wasn't in his care she'd be dead or in someone else's and who knows if she'd be innocent still if that happened." I snapped.

"No! She needs to be here with me so I can protect her." He continued insisting.

"Well weasel look at how good of a job your doing with that, your sister is in the care of Blasie and Hermione is in Draco's care. You abandoned the children hiding here during the battle. You did not risk your life trying to protect these children while fighting your own family and friends. The Slythrin here  are far braver than your Gryffindor minds can understand. I Pansy Parkison, I defended the children currently hiding behind you against my own. Hogwarts has our loyalty and that means no matter what there will be someone from this house to protect it." I said taking deep breaths trying to calm down, "so suck it you arse." I finished off.

The weasel seemed to be fuming and ready to attack. I pulled out. My wand only to hear a child's voice say "stop!"

I looked around him to see some of the children I helped protect. A smile spread across my face thinking of them.

"Pansy!" One of the first years cheered and began running to me. She was a little Hufflepuff girl who had the sweetest honey eyes and pale blond colored hair, Rose.

"Hey Rose." I said happily opening my arms for a hug.

The child ran to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I lifted her up spinning her around.

"Your okay." She said happily.

"Yes of course I am, I promised I'd comeback." I said happily. I turned to see Weasly giving us questioning looks. "Her name is Rose if you couldn't tell."

"I can tell." He said annoyed.

"I'm Rose Ma- oh... Well.. I guess just Rose now." She said quickly.

"Why just Rose?" Weasly asked.

Her face fell and she hid herself in my shoulder. "Her mum is a muggle-born and her dad is a pure-blood. She says they are missing." I said softly.

Something clicked in Weasly's eyes and he began to walk to us.

"Rose." He said causing her to turn. "It will be okay. We'll find you mum and dad." He mumbled softly with a smile.

His words seemed to have reached her because she smiled hopefully.

"Thank you." She said happily.
~~~
Please leave a like/comment