Ch•4- Fascinated

A/N: Warning! Jessi meets a certain someone in this chapter, prepare for the cringe.

     "Just stay by me, okay?" Dad waited as the hatch of the jet slowly opened up. The moon was covered up, leaving nothing but dark clouds "And don't try to stand out, yeah?" he nudged my arm, adjusting the tie around his neck.

    I gave him a questioning look and brushed some hair from my eyes "Being a twelve year old on a super spy carrier? Yea, I'll try my best" I rocked on my feet, feeling butterflies dance around in my stomach "Will Coulson be here?"

   "I have no idea" he shrugged. The fully hatch opened, allowing for us to exit together. An agent stood waiting for us to bottom of the ramp "Phil" Dad greeted.

    I smiled "Hi Coulson!"Just the guy I wanted to see. Rain drops were beginning to fall on the carrier. The drops splashed on the floor, bouncing up like a trampoline. Coulson still had his sunglasses on, as always.

"Jessi" he nodded, and then looked to my Father "Mr. Stark, how was the mission?"

    "Eh" he started to walk down the platform towards Coulson. I followed behind him, holding my hand over my eyes to block the rain drops "that son of a bitch needs a good smack"

Whoa, Language!

"Yes" Coulson agreed "at least he's locked up now"

"But for how long?" Dad raised his eyebrow.

    "Come on" Coulson waved his hand "Let's get inside, I'd love to show you around Jessi. It's a big Carrier, try not to get lost"

    "Will do" I gave a thumbs up. The three of us quickly walked to the entrance of the Carrier, Coulson had to scan his hand on a I.D scanner to enter. I entered behind him, letting my eyes wander along the hallway. Multiple agents stood around, working or socializing. I walked carefully, trying to act older than I really was.

    Holding my chin up, puffing my chest out, and preparing my low voice for when somebody talks to me. Some of the agents glanced to me, they were probably wondering why a child was here.

   I looked inside one of the windows, watching as some agents experimented with some kind of chemical, in the next window, they appeared to be constructing weapons. It felt like something from Star Wars. This place is absolutely amazing!

    Dad and Coulson were ahead of me by about twenty feet. My little legs get me no where I tell you.

    I hurried along, dodging a few agents who stood talking in the middle of the hallway. I heard one of them asked the other "Is that Iron Man's kid?" I turned my head back, flashing an award winning smile and waved "No way!" The guy smiled "Hey little dude" he gave me a high five "Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan, biiig fan"

   "Jes! In here!" Dad's voice called from down the hallway. I turned around, not knowing where he disappeared to. Oh great! Now I'm all alone on a giant ship! Coulson told me not to get lost, and of course I didn't listen.

    "In there" The agent pointed to an opening at the end of the hallway. I smiled to the man and spun around. The room was ginormous. Computers lined the walls from the floor up. There was a larger, center computer which probably runs the entire ship.

    Dozens of agents stood around and working at the computers. A circular table sat close to the back wall. Coulson stood in the corner beside a female agent with brunette hair. Dad was standing, waiting for me to enter. I was fascinated by this place. Can I just live here?