(Spring) Chapter 3

Original Published Date: May 25, 2016

Edited Date: December 4, 2017

April 6, 2016 - Early Morning

"Hinako-san, can you deliver these hand-outs to your classmates? We'll be using them for today's lecture," Teacher Mūdo said, talking from his chair and looking up at Hinako, who was standing right beside him. Teacher Mūdo is, as always, looking handsome and seems to have captivated the female faculty, again, seeing him wearing his glasses.

"These hand-outs, sensei?" Hinako asks as she places her hand over a stack of papers on Teacher Mūdo's desk.

"Yes. We'll be covering some English literature today, so it's better if you guys read in advance."

"I understand," she nods her head respectively.

"Great! I'm counting on you, Suzuhana-san," Teacher Mūdo said, smiling, causing Hinako to slightly blush.

"Please, excuse me," Hinako said as she was at the faculty office's room, bowing her head down before closing the door.

Hinako slowly made her way back to her classroom, carrying the stack of papers properly and avoiding them to fall. She got to the staircase that connects the first floor and second floor. Her classroom is located on the first floor while the faculty room was on the second floor. She looks at the top paper of the hand-outs and stopped descending the stairs.

"Hamlet, huh?" Hinako mutters to herself. "I can read English but only a little."

Hinako tries reading the hand-out a little more seriously, voicing out a few English lines while carefully descending from the stairs.

Somewhere in the first floor, Gil was running away. The students were looking at him with confused faces. He didn't even bother to change his shoes.

"D-Douji-san? Your shoes..." A third year said.

"No time!" The golden-headed man shouts as he dashes away.

Gil quickly turns right and up towards the stairs. The third year just looked to where Gil went. "That was odd. I haven't seen Douji-san like that before."

"Gil-darling! Where are you? ♡" A girly voice echoes throughout the halls.

"O-Oh! That voice belongs to..." The third year slowly turns her head around and saw Mabu Himeji with a happy face. "Himeji-san..."

Mabu stops in front of the third year. "Good morning, Densetsu-senpai! Did you see where Gil run off to?"

"Oh, I..." Maria releases an anime sweat-drop. "N-No, I haven't. Maybe he's already in your classroom?"

"Great idea! Thank you, senpai!" Mabu said before running towards her classroom at the second floor.

"She's at it again, huh?" Maria Densetsu mutters to herself as she looks at her pink-headed lowerclassman skipping happily away.

While Mabu was talking to Maria, Gil hurriedly ascended the stairs. He was looking behind him to see if Mabu caught up. Little did he notice that there was someone in front of him and collided with that person.

"Agh!" The student dropped the hand-outs and flew helplessly on the air. But, when she saw the person in front of her was falling backwards, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her. Due to gravity, the two of them got outbalanced, resulting in the lowerclassman hitting her back lightly on the edge of the stairs. "Ah! That hurts..."