(Autumn) Chapter 34

Original Published Date: October 2016

Edited Date: February 13, 2018

October 17, 2016 - Morning

"Welcome home, master."

A female master was entranced by the beautiful eyes her servant gave her. It was crimson and burning with passion. She blushes as she continuously locks her gaze with her beloved servant.

"Shall I take you to your seat?" He asks, taking the hand of his master.

"U-Uh, y-yes please," she stutters.

He smiles, pulling up the hand of his master to his lips and plants a small kiss as a sign of respect.

Suddenly, the female student overloaded and was lost in fantasy. Her cheeks started to glow red and kept on giggling and "kyaa"-ing. The cosplay café of Class 1-A is becoming a hit as students from different years and classes visited. Even a few teachers checked up on the shop and they were served well by the students.

Marie looks at Fūrin from a few feet away as she saw the female student he was accommodating get lost in happiness.

"Wow, Fūrin-kun is really good at this. That's the eight girl he has charmed today," Marie said, quite surprised.

"Me, too," Hinako replies. "To think that he has a way with charming women," she giggles.

"Yeah," Marie pouts. "but I don't like it."

Hinako blinks rapidly, confused at Marie's statement. "What's the matter, Marie-san?"

Marie realizes that she just said what she thought. Her face starts to turn red and steam came out from her head. She looks at Hinako with a flushed face.

"I-It's nothing, Suzu-chan! Nothing!" She laughs mechanically. Then, she turns her eyes to two new customers. "We have customers. I-I'll go get them!" And she dashes off.

Hinako turns to look at Marie from behind. She smiles at her, knowing what Marie felt. Then, Hinako resumes her work, attending to the customers.

October 17, 2016 - Morning

"Haaah!"

A student stumbles down on the wooden floor, letting go of the shinai that he was holding. The other student, who was also wearing a bogu, stood firmly and slowly bows his head at his opponent. The audience claps their hands after a power-induced battle.

The winner took off his head armor and it was revealed to be Gil, the kendo team's president. The loser also took off his head armor and reveals that it is Asuto.

"Great match, Gil," Asuto said as he was helped up by the captain of the kendo team.

"Heh, it was easy," Gil smirks. "Though, you're pretty good yourself."

"Thanks," Asuto dusts off the dirt on his bogu. "Still, you have your skills. That's why you're a great captain."

"Enough with the flattery because I already know how great I am," Gil laughs a little. After that, he turns to the audience and still has that smirk on his face. "Anyone who would like to try?"