(Autumn) Chapter 36

Author's Notes | October 2016

Hi, guys! It's HanaYume23 here!

Finally, we have made it to the last chapter for the (Autumn) season and I am proud (and sad at the same time) to say that the (Winter) season, which will consist of twelve (12) chapters and an epilogue, is the story-finisher. I have been thinking about making a Book 2 for the series but it's still under planning. So, as a way of saying "thanks", each chapter starting from (Winter) Chapter 37 until (Winter) Chapter 48 will be dedicated to each of my followers who have followed the entire series. This is not the end, though. I have been planning for some time now about a cross-over fan-fiction between two popular anime series and that will be the next story I am going to write. (EDIT, 2018: The cross-over idea was discarded. I'm currently pursuing a new Fate book and a AoT/SnK story.)

Thank you for being very supportive and reading my fan-fiction. Also, thank you for accepting Hinako Suzuhana, my original character, for being paired up with Gilgamesh. I never shared any fan-fiction with an audience before and knowing that there are those who accept Hinako, I am very happy!

So, without further ado, please enjoy the last chapter of the (Autumn) season!

-

Original Published Date: October 2016

Edited Date: February 13, 2018

October 19, 2016 - Early Morning

"I like you, senpai... I like you so much that it's hurting me this way."

He held his hands together.

  "These feelings that I hold for you... It's the first time I've felt this way towards someone, senpai. So, thank you...for being there for me and for making me feel this way until it lasted."

"Goodbye, senpai."

He remains sitting on his bed, looking down at the floor. Gil cannot help but remember Hinako's confession yesterday at the kendo club room. It was unexpected because never did he imagine that she would harbor such feelings towards him. All this time, he thought that she only considers him as a close friend, someone who shares the same pain as him. It wasn't long ago that the two of them met that one spring day. They started out as enemies with their attitudes always clashing with one another. However, when the two of them opened up after being accidentally locked inside the storage closet of the kendo club room, Gil realized that his actions, his attitude, the way he calls those who are 'below' him as "mongrels" - he has hurt a lot of people. But who can blame him? Losing a father that day, he had to close his heart to everyone except for his family and Teacher Bou.

Suddenly, a knock was made on the bedroom door. It slightly startled the thinking senior, his heart skipping a beat.

"Who is it?" He asks in a low volume.

"It's me, big brother," Dio said over at the other side. "Let's go to your school together. I changed my mind about coming around lunchtime."

"Just a moment."