(Summer) Chapter 14

Original Published Date: June 18, 2016

Edited Date: December 14, 2017

June 04, 2016 - Afternoon

Hinako relentlessly searched for Gil while in her maid uniform. She hurriedly went out to find him after he had a fight with his little brother, Dio. From right and left, she searched for him around the Shinto area of Fuyuki city and she was already quite far from her workplace, Ahnenerbe.

'Where are you, Douji-senpai?' Hinako thought while stopping for a breath. As she took another step, she flinches at a sharp pain down to her foot. She knelt down and held the wound which was caused by a sharp, broken glass earlier. After a few seconds of handling the pain, Hinako stood up and continues on with her search for Gil.

It was a bright and sunny day. The weather was perfect as it was an almost-cloudless sky and it was blue like the sea. The sun shone its brightest but it wasn't too hot and everyone in the city enjoyed the fresh rays of light.

Gil looks up to the sky and extended his hand upwards, covering his eyes from the sun's rays as he sat on a patch of grass under a huge tree. Then, he lowers his hand and his head, looking at the children, the families, and some lovers who were taking a stroll on Fuyuki Central Park. His head was preoccupied as he look back on his memories one year ago.

April 6, 2015 - Morning

It was an early morning for the students in Homurahara Gakuen. All of them assembled at the auditorium for the welcoming ceremony. Principal Martha, who is still the principal of the school, gave her words of encouragement to the freshmen with a beautiful and refreshing smile.

"Thank you for choosing Homurahara Gakuen as your second home, my beloved freshmen. If you have any troubles, please do not hesitate to approach your teachers or me," Principal Martha said with confidence in her voice. She gave a great impression on the students, making students go in awe.

"And now, for her welcoming remarks, please welcome this year's Student Council President, Souji Asura-san," the announcer said.

Gil was lying on his back against the chair with his arms crossed over his chest as he listened and watched the people who were at the stage. When the Student Council President was called, his breath was caught in his throat. A beautiful woman of golden hair stood up from one of the chairs on the stage. Her hair was long, falling down past her shoulders. She has beautiful jade-colored eyes that can pierce anyone's soul. Gil looked at her with full focus as she gave her welcoming remarks.

"...I will always be of service to you, my fellow schoolmates of Homurahara Gakuen. Always and forever, we will seize the day onward," Asura said with a smile, causing Gil's heart to thump a loud and heavy one. It was then that he realized that he was in love at first sight.

April 8, 2015 - Morning

A lot of girls were crowding around Gil. At that time, Gil's hair was let down, unlike the spiked up style he wears right now. Many of the girls in his class were fawning over him, annoying him, and irritating him with their continuous giggling and nonsense talking towards him.