Epilogue

Original Published Date: April 2017

Edited Date: May 26, 2018

March 20, 2017 - Morning

The cherry blossoms have started to bloom beautifully as spring has finally come. And with every new season that comes, there will always be an ending in the end.

Today is the graduation ceremony for the third year students of Homurahara Academy. The program proper hasn't started yet and everyone, along with their parents, were outside of the auditorium and enjoying each other's company.

Asura was with her mother, father, and her older sister Nero. Her side was conversing with Itsuka, his father, his mother, and his younger sister. They were taking pictures to serve as memorabilia and that it will be quite some time before they could even go back to Homurahara for a visit.

At the second floor hallway of the main building, a sheet of paper was posted on the student council's bulletin board. It was posted to the public on March 18, 2017.

A familiar brown-headed girl walks up to the bulletin board. She was wearing the standard Homurahara Gakuen uniform with the brown vest. On her left chest was a red ribbon and it says "Student Council". Carefully, she looks at the post and smiles at it.

"So this is where you've been?" A familiar male voice asks.

The girl looks to her left and smiles at the man. She turns to him with her hands behind her back.

"I was just strolling around. The ceremony will start at 9 a.m., anyways," she said.

The man places a hand over his hip and raises an eyebrow. "Even though we only have one hour left, we still have to prepare for the program and greet the graduates since we are the newly-elected student council members," he retorts.

The girl laughs, placing a hand over her mouth. She earns the slightly irritated expression of the man in front of him.

"W-What's so funny?" He was blushing a little bit.

"It's nothing," she stifles her laugh. "You're really taking the presidency duty seriously now, huh?"

He was taken back. "As if I have the option to slack off, you idiot!"

"Eh? Did you just call me that?" She felt dejected. "I really thought that we were way past that?"

The man immediately places a hand over his mouth. "M-My bad. I know that I should treat you better, right?"

The girl walks up to him, taking his hand away from his mouth and holding it firmly. He looks at her and saw her giving him a warm smile, to which he blushes intensely.

"I was just joking. You're treating me properly, the way a man should," her smile widens. "No need to feel bad about it."

He blinks a couple of times, in rhythm with his beating heart. He can't hide the fact that he's happy to see her smile for him. Out of embarrassment, he places his free hand over his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks, her eyes blinking.

"Mmm... Well..." He parts his fingers and looks at her. "How will I say this? Uhmm... Whenever I see you smile like that to me, I feel weird. My heart really beats fast for you..."