(Summer) Chapter 15

Original Published Date: July 1, 2016

Edited Date: December 17, 2017

Author's Notes | July 1, 2016

Hi, fellow readers! I am sorry for the slow update of the story. I'm busy with school since I'm already a graduating student but I'll still post updates for the story to progress. Thank you for reading Fate/Stay Gakuen and supporting my Original Character, Hinako Suzuhana, in the story. (^_^)

June 04, 2016 - Late Afternoon

"Douji-senpai..."

"Suzuhana..."

Hinako looks into Gil's eyes, a little surprised that she was able to find him. But, what she saw in his eyes were worry and a hint of sadness. It was a first, considering Gil's prideful and egoistic attitude.

"I-I finally found you!" Hinako blurted out, a faint blush on her cheeks. "W-Well, I mean, I didn't expect to see you here,senpai."

Gil looks to his side with slight irritation. "Why are you here, still wearing that?" He pointed at Hinako's uniform.

"Oh, right," Hinako regains her composure. "Souji-san asked me to look for you. She's worried, as well Dio-kun."

Gil remained silent, not wanting to hear anything anymore about Asura from Nero or Dio. Hinako can somewhat see the pain in his eyes. It must have been quite the heart-breaking relationship.

"Well, I'm not going to pry on your personal life, Douji-senpai. But, Dio-kun is sorry for what happened earlier."

Gil sighs. "I know he is. I went out of line, too."

"Senpai..."

"But, I want to go home. Dio can just walk himself home already since he's already in junior high," Gil looks straightforward and begins to walk. "Tell Dio that for me."

As Gil passes by her, Hinako turns around and grabs her senior's right hand, gaining his attention. "Wait a minute!"

The golden-headed man swiftly turns his head, locking gazes with Hinako. "What? What do you want from me?"

"I know that it is not my place to say this," Hinako made a serious look. "but please come back to Ahnenerbe with me and make up with your brother, senpai."

"What's gotten into you, all of a sudden?" Gil turns around, fully facing his underclassman. with his hand still being held by her.

"I..." Hinako tightens her grip on Gil's hand, making him blush a little. "I don't have siblings of my own but I don't want to see you fight with your own. Siblings should talk to each other so that they can understand one another."

"Suzuhana..."

"That's why...!" Hinako looks at Gil intently. "That's why you should come back to Ahnenerbe with me."

The two looked at each other for a while. It was a little awkward since they weren't all that in good terms with one another. But, after that conversation inside the Kendo club's storage room, somehow, they saw each other differently.

"Suzuhana, I-"

Hinako suddenly tightens her grip on Gil's hand, making him flinch. Then, she knelt on one knee, her other hand holding her foot.