(Spring) Chapter 12

Original Published Date: June 12, 2016

Edited Date: December 11, 2017

May 25, 2016 - Morning

"Hey, the exam results are already in!" A student from Class 1-A said. "Let's go check it out!"

"Eh? I don't want to. I might have failed since I wasn't able to get enough review hours," another said.

Marie overheard the two students, making her look at Hinako and Furin. "Hey, wanna go check out the exam results?"

"Oh, are they posted already?" Furin asks, who was sitting on his desk.

"Yes, or so they say," Marie said, pointing to the students who were by the door.

"Should we?" Hinako asks.

Furin looks at Hinako and Marie. "Yeah, I think we should."

Hinako, Marie, and Furin made their way to the large bulletin board that was located beside the faculty office. When they arrived at the second floor hallway, they saw a jam-packed crowd that was hovering over the bulletin board.

"So many people," Marie said, releasing an anime sweat-drop.

"Let's go check it out," Furin suggested.

The three made their way to the bulletin board and searched out their names. Furin scans through the list of first year names under Class 1-A and found his.

"Woah, I got fifth overall in the exams," Furin laughs. "That's unexpected."

"Eh?!" Marie checks and saw Furin's name on the fifth spot for first year, Class A students. "You're right! Almost perfect!"

"Congratulations, Kanzaki-san," Hinako congratulates with a smile.

"Don't congratulate me, Hinacchi, you should congratulate yourself," Furin winks and smiles. 

"Why?" She tilts her head to the side.

Furin points Hinako's name on the list and she looks, surprising her. "You're first in the class. An astounding perfect."

"Amazing! You're quite smart, Suzuhana-chan!" Marie sparkles.

"Don't get yourself too excited, Maricchi," Furin points at Marie's name on the list. "You have a long way to go," teasingly emphasizing on the word 'long'.

Marie looks at the list of first year students and looks to where Furin was pointing out. She saw her name, horror and despair suddenly overcomes her face. Gloom background starts to appear behind her. "I'm the twenty-fifth out of thirty students."

"Cheer up, Kachuujou-san! Maybe on our next exam, we can have a study session!" Hinako said with a smile.

"Really? Will you do that for me?" Marie asks, chibi tears streaming down from her eyes.

"Yes, I'll do it for you," her face brightens.

"Uwaah! Thank you so, so much, Suzuhana-chan!" Marie jumps and hugs Hinako out of exaggerated sadness.

Hinako laughs a little, patting Marie's head. "Yes, yes. You can do it, Kachuujou-san."

"I wonder how our student council officers did," Furin asks himself, scanning over the list of second years and third years. When he saw Gil's name and Asura's name on the list, he was quite shocked. "Woah! Look at our Vice President and Secretary's name!"