Ch.5

When we arrived at the small café, there was hardly any people there.

"Thank god there's not a lot of people! I'm fucking hungry!" Chandler groans and sits down at a booth with the hostess said we can sit wherever.

A petit waitress walked over and took our orders, only slightly flirting with the hunk in front of me.

After a few minutes, our food came out and Chandler immediately started eating.

"Chandler, you're making a mess." I hand him a napkin and he smiles at me.

"Thanks." He grins with a mouthful before his grin melts away and he swallows.

My eyes turn to connect with the bodies of two gods.

Both tan in nature with dark hair styled differently. The taller one had gray eyes and the shorter of the two had bright blue eyes. Their style was impeccable, made from rich cloth. They each had many bracelets and golden watches, which must've cost a bunch of money. Rich men.

I couldn't tell if I liked the sound of it or not.

"June you're staring." Chandler smirks.

"You were too!"

"Yeah, but I looked away!"

"Whatever." I mumbled and took the last sip of my previously steaming coffee.

After a few minutes of watching Chandler eat, the waitress walked over with another cup of coffee.

"Here you go-"

"Oh, I didn't order this..." I blushed and she smiled politely.

"The two guys over there paid for it." She pointed to the sex gods that sat across the building talking.

"Uh...okay?" She just smiled and put the cup down in front of me.

Chandler wiggled his eyebrows at me and smirked.

I took the cup in two hands and lifted it to my lips.

Taking a sip, I glance over at the two men.

They're glancing over here every few seconds and when one caught my eye, he winked. My face turned bright red and my eyes instantly snapped back to my coffee.

"So, how was your winter break? I remember you telling me Devon was with you. He didn't hurt you, right?"

"W-what?" I choke on the coffee and sit the cup down.

"Did. He. Hurt. You?" He repeated.

"W-why would he hurt me?" I avoided his gaze and stared down at my hands.

"The fucking bastard! If he does it again, I swear-"

"No, Chandler, you won't do anything. It's all fine. He loves me and I love him. That's it."

"He hurts you June. That's not love."

"You don't know anything about our relationship so shut up." I glare.

"June-"

"Just stop, okay!" By now my voice was raised and I had caught almost everyone's attention.