Chapter 28

Juniper's POV

I can't believe this is happening. I get to go on a double date with my cool friend and my two love interests while getting to know her new boo. This is perfect and Chandler is to thank. I'll have to text him telling him I appreciate his hardwork as my assistant and wingman best friend. I had been waiting all week for this and Friday had finally came.

While rolling these thoughts over in my head, I check the time and realize I have only twenty minutes before its time for me to leave. I pull on some black Calvin Klein briefs and dark-washed jeans that made my booty pop 'cause that's what it is about. I grabbed several shirts from my closet and examined each one, deciding on a printed button down. I pulled it on and tucked the front in, performing the famous 'French Tuck' that I learned from binging Queer Eye. Adding some cute shoes and a watch to this outfit only felt right. 

I eyed myself in the mirror, running my hands through my hair to give it a kind of messy but cute look then winked and blew a kiss to myself.

Damn right, I look good.

After I made sure to brush my teeth, I went downstairs to wait at the door, looking outside the window excitedly for Sage and Niko.

After a solid five minutes of me waiting patiently (not), Sage arrived at the door.

He knocked and I opened the door as fast as possible smiling at him. His warm smile shone down upon me as he muttered something.

"You look amazing." He muttered again, taking in my full appearance as I struck multiple model poses.

"As do you, kind sir. May I ask where thou other half might be?" I joked in a deep voices while motioning to the empty space beside him.

"Ah," he mocked me, "business must await him but he will meet thou at the restaurant don't thou worry."

I lightly punched his shoulder before tensing up. I had become so comfortable that I thought maybe that was ok but he could get mad. What if he hits me? My mind completely zoned out before his silky laughter drew me back in. 

An uncertain chuckle left me before Sage took my hand and led me to his car.

Honestly, I had no clue where we were going but I knew it was semi-formal and pretty expensive so I brought my card just in case. 

Yes, I pay on dates. At least half... or a third?

After a while of listening to music and having light conversation about everything, we arrived at a steakhouse. The exterior decor looked luxurious and I was having second thoughts about the ability of my card. 

Bob and Chloe had also pulled into the parking lot beside us and before we were even in the building, a white Maserati pulled up and Niko rolled down the window.

"Guys, save me a seat! Sorry I'm a little late I had a few things to deal with at home!" He sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically before giving us a wide smile and parking. 

We all walked in, excluding Niko who was talking on the phone in his car, and got seated immediately.

"Alright, who made a reservation?" I looked around skeptically.

Chloe and Sage put their hands up in defense while Bob looked down and blushed.

"I wanted everything to go right for our first date." Bob shrugged.

We all sat then opened our menus looking through the many options that they had available. After about three minutes, a server came up to us and asked for our drink orders. After the last person had ordered, Niko came in.