Ch.15

My alarm went off and I awoke with a start.

The uneasy feeling in my stomach didn't return so I knew no one was watching me.

Hurriedly, I slammed off my alarm and rolled out of bed.

I picked out some random clothes and then pulled them on.

"Mom! Do you know where my phone is?" I yelled downstairs before gasping and picking up the object. I laughed quietly at my stupidity.

"Nevermind I found it!"

I could hear her groan.

She loves me.

My mother called me downstairs when a knock echoed throughout the house.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I rushed down the stairs and gasp in delight at the sight of my best friend. Running to him, I jump and he extended his arms just in time to catch me.

"Lets go to school." He laughed loudly.

I nodded and got into the passenger side of the vehicle.

"So about Sage and Nikolai?"

"Let's not talk about this." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, I know you like them. And they like you."

"They don't."

"They so do. Both of them! Wouldn't that be hella fun?" He smirked over at me and winked.

"Would you just hush up about it! I don't want to talk about this. I just got out of a relationship and starting new ones is not a good idea."

"You think it'd be two relationships, not one with two boys?"

"I think that I will have a separate relationship with both of them, know them separately and know them together. If it ever were to occur."

"Oh come on! How can you not want them?"

"I never said I didn't want them."

"But you're acting like it!"

"That doesn't mean anything." I growled.

He huffed and rolled his eyes, pulling into the school parking lot.

"Before you get out." He gripped my arm, halting me from opening the door.

"What is it?"

"I love you, Juniper. I have for a while and I wanted you to know." He said strongly.

"Yeah, I love you too." I replied, stepping out of the car.

Hurriedly, I walked into the school. My mind could not stop thinking about what Chandler told me. He can't be serious. Or as a friend? Yeah. He loves me as a friend. It can't be anything more can it?

Dear god, I don't know.

I pushed past a bunch of students who were collecting things from their lockers. They grunted and chattered, whispering things about me as I walked by.

When I got to my locker, Sage and Niko were there. They each had their school things and stood up straight when I got near.

Seeing them just made me more frustrated.

The weight of my break up with Devon and the pressure of Chandler's love confession became all too much when I saw the two.

"What do you want?" I snapped aggressively. Sage and Niko look to each other, their eyes wide at my sudden outburst.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I grunt as a open my locker and get my stuff, "I need to get to class"

Pushing past them, I walked to class.

My first class droned on slowly. Nobody payed attention and the teacher continuously talked. The minute the bell rang, I yank my things with me and exit the classroom.

I made my way to second period and sat down at my table.

The teacher is still not here so I take out the homework from the night before and finish it. The minute the bell rings, the teacher teacher comes into the room but he's not alone.

A girl with wavy brown hair and glasses steps in next to him. She's wearing a blue and white striped dress with some flip flops.

He introduces her by the name of Chloe and tells her to take a seat. The only open seat left is beside me so she makes her way over to me and sits down.

"Hello, I'm Juniper." I smiled after introducing myself. She smiled back.

"I go by the name of... what is it again? Chloe! That's it. My name's Chloe." I chuckled at her antics.

"Where did you move from?"

"New York city." She shrugged.

"I love it there!"

We talked for a while and I begin to feel like this person is really cool. I feel like I can trust her. I debate whether I should say anything but decide against it. I don't want to bother her but she didn't get the memo.

"Are you ok? You look kinda down." She asked.

I look at her and words spill out of my mouth as if I couldn't hold them back any longer. I told her about Devon, Chandler, Niko and Sage.

When I finish she just sits there staring at me.

I look back at her.

"Say something please."

She takes her notebook.

"Let's break this down fam." She says. As she begins to write and make graphs and draw pictures.

It feels like 5 seconds pass by but in reality it's been about 40 minutes when the bell rings. By this time, the notebook paper was filled and looked like it had been scribbled all over. It was fun talking to this girl and somehow I felt better. Maybe she actually helped me figure stuff out. This class just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

Chandler again...^^