Ch.23

Guys I'm doing it. The POV is changing:

Nikolai's POV

After our date had gone swimmingly with Juniper, Sage drove me to my house.

The huge granite pillars held up an awning which he drove under and parked. It reminded most people of a hotel where you drop your luggage off and go park.

"Thanks for today, it was a great idea." He thanked me. It was my plan after all. He had added a few things to spice up the date but the main idea was mine.

"I had a great time." I nodded. My seatbelt was unbuckled and before I could move to get out of the car, Sage's hand gripped the back of my head firmly.

He gently pulled my head closer to his but the minute his lips touched mine, there was nothing gentle.

His lips sucked hungrily onto mine and mine onto his.

Nothing sweet and gentle happened between, only passion. Lots and lots of passion.

I pulled away, a thin string of saliva reached across our lips to remind us of the most previous moment.

"I've got to get inside. Surely my parents will kill me." I bit my lip as I spoke.

"Keep biting that plump lip and I'll fuck you inside my car. You know how much I love this car. I will do it." He threatened, pulling my lip from between my teeth with his thumb.

I pulled away and got out of the car, waving as he shifted out of park and drove off.

Without much enthusiasm, I walk into the unnecessarily large house and enter the kitchen.

"Oh baby, you're home!" My mother clawed me into her grasp. Her current husband walked up behind her and rested one hand on the granite counter.

"Hey mom." I groaned, squeezing my shoulders together to minimize touch.

"Nikolai, Frank and I are going out on a date night and you'll be home alone. We won't be back until tomorrow afternoon when you're in school." She smiled, reaching to grab Frank's hand.

"Alright, have fun." I waved them off, turning to jog to my room.

Mom had dated and married many guys, all of them begging to be with her since she's the sole heiress of her father's multimillion company.

I honestly couldn't care less but I'm sure I'll be the one receiving the company when she's finished.

My ears strained for the sound of my mother and her lost puppy as they left the house.

Within minutes of them leaving, I called my best friend and boy friend- Sage.

"Hey Niko, what's up? I just payed down in bed. Don't tell me you forgot something in the car!" He groaned.

"Hush! I'm home alone until midday tomorrow, wanna come over?" I asked. A twinge of seduction twisted into my words.

"I'll have to think about it." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"But I'm bored."

"That's not my problem."

"Umm actually it is. Come over. Please!" I almost begged.

"I told you, I'll have to think about it."

Alright now I was getting frustrated.

"Fine, do whatever you want. But now if you decide to come over, I won't do shit with you."