Chapter 30

Juniper's POV

I wake up and groggily wipe my eyes. 

I checked my phone but saw no texts or missed calls.

The glaring sun pushed me further out of my original grogginess so much so that I stood and peeked through the blinds.

Small kids were riding tricycles up and down the street as they laughed, full of life and energy. I backed away from the window then decided on a shower before changing into new clothes. 

Once that was finished, I reach for my phone and realize that I got a text from Niko.

N - Come over.

If that wasn't a booty call then I don't know what one is.

J - OMW see you soon 

The situation with Chandler was forgotten until I realized I had to tell Niko about it.

My heart pounded as I searched for car keys, any keys! I finally pulled out the key's to my mother's beat up 1969 Ford Mustang. The minute I walked onto the paved driveway I realized how beat up it truly looked. The red paint was chipping and the leather seats were worn and torn. The glass on the windows were tinted yellow from age along with the rearview mirrors. Rust crept its way up the exhaust pipe and the tail lights looked like they were almost about to fall out of place.

With a shrug, I hopped in and started it up. She started without a fuss, rumbling so loud that China could hear. I pulled out of the driveway then turned and headed in the direction to Niko's house. It took twenty minutes to drive there so I arrived pretty quickly. I texted him to open the gates and he did so I drove in and parked in front of the house.

I got out then walked to Niko's front door and knocked. After I waited awkwardly for seemingly four minutes, the door swung open and there stood Niko. He was gloriously shirtless and had a light gleam of sweat stuck to his tanned skin. 

"Uh, hi..." I watched as he pressed one arm against the wall over his head which caused his muscles to flex. My eyes were wide as I stared at the piece of art in front of me.

"Hey June. Who's car did you drive? It's beat up pretty bad. It has the ability to look nice though." He eyed me then eyed the car behind me.

"Uh, yeah it's my mom's car." I turned to look at it.

"Maybe we can work on it together one day? Anyway, please come in." He motioned for me to come in and I did. The floor was solid granite along with pillars that held up the ceiling. That was all I noticed until my attention turned to his presence behind me. A gasp escaped my life when his cold hands reached under my shirt and pressed against my bare skin.

We stiffened when we heard the door open. Niko immediately left my body and I turned to face the entrance which was slammed shut.

"You were trying to get with him without me here?" Sage gasped, his eyes wide as he looked at Niko.

A/N: What's gonna happen? What would you like to happen?? And I just start6ed my college classes and I am so stressed already I don't think I'm going to make it across campus in time to make it to one of my classes so I am kind of worried plus I can't get my math crap to work so I have to figure that out. I also have work and swim season will start soon. Oof.

Anyway, I have kind of lost the point of writing on wattpad, I don't really gain anything from it so I'm trying to decide if I am going to stay or not... Welp, for now, onto working on the next chapter...