Ch.6

When I awoke again, nurses surrounded my body and Devon sat in a chair beside the bed, holding my hand.

"How long have I been out?" I asked quietly to no one in general, just looking for an answer.

"Several hours." Devon sat up and brought my hand up to his lips.

I smiled softly at him then turned to the nurse.

"When can I leave?"

"Once the doctor checks up on you, then you're free to go but that might take a while. Why don't you have your boyfriend here go buy you some real food? The hospital food isn't that great." She admired and I laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" Devon asked.

"Surprise me." I smiled.

Devon leaned down and pecked my lips before walking out of the room.

When he was out of view, I closed my eyes and rested my head back against the the hard pillows.

"Hey, babe." Chandler's voice called out and I opened one eye.

Three males stood in front of the door. The nurses' eyes widened, watching the beautiful men.

"What happened?" They asked, or well, Chandler did.

"I tripped on something in my room, fell, and hit my head." I shrugged.

"You're not typically clumsy and your room is never a mess. You're lying."

"Well it was a mess last night."

The other two stood stiffly with their jaws clenched. They looked stunning.

"So, why are you two here?"

"Your friend called us, saying you blacked out and we became worried."

"You've met me once. How can you be worried?"

"I guess we consider you as a friend." They shrugged and I hid my smile. Two sex gods wanted to be my friend.

Chandler sat down in the chair Devon was sitting in and put his feet on the bed.

"This is my bed, asshole. Get your nasty feet off." I glared and he chuckled.

He still didn't put his feet down so I rolled my eyes and let him be.

The two guys watched us with amusement, their bodies relaxing a little.

The hospital door opened and Devon stepped in.

"I got you Dairy Queen and got your favorite blizzard for you." He said then stopped walking, looking at the two men.

"Who are you?" He growled and Sage and Nikolai tensed again.

"We're friends." Sage muttered.

"I've met all of June's friends and I've never seen you before."

"We just moved here. Did you do this to him?" Nikolai asked.

Devon tensed but growled at the boys, almost like an animal. My lord, these men are animals. Hell, all humans are animals but fuck that, these guys are savage. I chuckled to myself.

"You did, didn't you." Sage asked again, seemingly breaking down my boyfriend.

"Why would I do that to my boyfriend? I love him!" Devon snapped. The two men hummed.