Chapter 27

Chloe's POV

I had shown Bob around the whole school, even the classes he didn't have just to spend time getting to know him and recollect all the memories we made together. He was still the smart and funny guy I used to love.

He made ridiculous puns that kept a smile on my face though his putter shell seemed shy.

Most of Bob's classes were with me so we headed there. I still can't believe how much he hasn't changed...

After first, second and third period full of jokes about new kids and the teacher handing out assignments, catching Bob up, we finally made it to lunch.

And hell yeah I was ready for the break. The constant headache of chatter and the beginning teachings of new things really begins to add up around midday.

Bob and I walk to lunch together, stopping in the hall when Chandler showed up in front of me.

"Uh, hello?" I smiled at him and he smiled back while gesturing to the guy beside me.

"Who is this cutie?" He asked, feeling the light muscles in Bob's arms.

"My boyfriend." I mutter before turning a shade of red.

"Oh Em Gee!" He screeched, "I have the perfect idea! Why don't you, Bob, Juniper, Sage, And Niko go on a double date? That would be so cute!"

I nodded and looked at Bob who was completely shooketh.

"I'll have to think on it but that was a fantastic idea. Thanks Chandler!"

"See yah bitches!" He rolled out and hopped onto someone's back to enter the cafeteria.

I immediately pull out my phone to text June and ask him if he'd like to set up a double date.

He responded within three seconds with a "YESSSSS!!!". 

A/N: Trying to get to the good stuff guys. This is just an introduction chapter for what's to come - Double date!!