Ch.7

Hands roamed my open torso, scraping against my cold skin.

"So beautiful..." A voice murmured, the owner not in view.

"All ours." Another whispered.

Kisses rained down over my body and a loud moan escaped me. They didn't even have to touch me in my sensitive areas to gain a reaction.

"Sage... Niko..." I moaned when they finally touched my needy cock.

"Hush, baby boy, don't want your mother to hear you, do you?" Sage asks.

"N-no..."

"No what?"

"No, masters..." A low moan scraped the back of my throat and my skin rubbed against the tight ropes that bound me how they wanted.

Their bodies faded back, into black. Soon, a single, naked body showed.

Devon. His eyes dimmed, staring down at my body.

Fingers trailed down my sides, creating a burning that wasn't pleasurable.

"S-stop..."

He continued touching me, but his touches soon became aggressive.

His fist met my skin. Then a kick. Another punch.

My hair became tangled in his fingers and my head was pulled back roughly.

A yelp of pain echoed throughout the emptiness.

"You're a whore, baby. Useless. Nobody will love you. Except me. I love you. I love you because I feel pity for you, slut." His words cut like knives.

"P-please... Let me g-go!" I cried, helpless.

"But I've just gotten started."

He pulled something out from behind him and grinned. A sharp blade was twisted between his fingers, glinting off the barely there light that allowed me to see him.

"Look baby, I've got something for you." His voice sided with sadism and a shiver of fear ran down my spine.

"No, s-stop." I whimpered when Devon placed the cold blade on my skin, digging in enough to create blood.

I gasped for breath, sitting up with enough speed to give me whiplash. The dreams seemed too real.

I got out of my bed, not realizing the tears running down my face. Not caring.

My bathroom was welcoming, the thought of a shower running through my head.

I turned on the shower and waited until the water became scalding before stepping in.

The water slowly relaxed my tense muscles and I ducked my head under the spray.

When I finished up my shower, I got out and went into my closet. I changed into decent clothes and texted Devon who had sent me five messages throughout the night.

After I deemed myself decent enough for school, I grab my bag and go downstairs.

To my surprise, Devon was downstairs chowing down on breakfast with my parents.