Ch.23 Part 2

(This will be straight up sex between Sage and Nikolai)

Nikolai's POV

Sage's hands roamed my body, creating a pleasurable static between us. His lips kissed down my navel, lower and lower but yet he managed to avoid my most sensitive and alert area.

His lips sucked and kissed and bit along the skin on my inner thighs, causing me to sigh in pleasure.

"Your body is so fucking beautiful." He murmured as he rose up and looked over my flushed skin.

"My personality feels left out." I pouted and he laughed.

"Jesus you're too cute." He kissed my lips roughly.

"I try." I scoffed and he shook his head.

His long fingers wrapped delicately around my hard member and slowly jerked me before placing his lips onto mine.

Moans spilled out of my mouth frequently and my body grinded against Sage's.

His breath was heavy when he pulled away, looking down at me with lust. Surely my face mirrored his emotions.

Sage gripped my calves and pushed my legs open, spreading them to give him complete access.

His head dipped down, his tongue teasing my hole.

My body shook and my breath was quavering.

"Sage..." I breathed his name.

He rose up again and rolled on a condom before slickening his fingers with lube.

"Fuckkk Sage please." I sighed into my words, needing his body on mine.

"Please what?"

"Pleaseee Sage I need you inside of me right now." I groaned.

"Mmmm do you baby?" He smirked and pressed one finger into my hole.

"Yesss." My hands gripped his shoulders tightly as my head leaned back as a moan ripped through my body.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard. Right now." He growled into my ear. My body shivered with lust at his words.

"Do it."

Sage pushed my hands above my head and reached into the bedside drawer where I kept my erotic handcuffs. He handcuffed my hands above my head and gripped my hips with both of his.

His long fingers pressed into my skin and he slowly sank into me.

"Fuckkkk Sage yesss." A breathy moan left me.

He thrust completely into me, his grip still on my waist as he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Baby, you feel so good." He thrust a few more times before moving his hands from my waist to my legs.

Sage propped my legs up onto his shoulders and thrust deeper, the angle was perfect for him to hit deep.

My back arched off the bed as he continued to pleasure both of us.

His thrusts hit my prostate dead on, consistently, creating waves of pleasure I couldn't shake off. My dick was completely hard now and I was so close to release.

So close to immense pleasure.

I could feel Sage was also close, his body trembled and his thrusts became sloppy.

"Baby I'm close." He groaned, his voice rough and gritty.

"Me too." I smiled at him and he continued for a little while longer before releasing into me.

I came after him, squirting up onto my bare chest.

My body sagged against the bed, Sage falling beside me after he unlocked the handcuffs.

"You're the best." He panted, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and kissed him fully on the lips.

"No, you're the best."

By this time it was fairly late and the sun had gone down.

"Either you can stay," I looked him in the eyes," or you can drive home."

"I'll stay." He wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes. Our legs tangled together and his breath hit the back of my neck, killing me closer and closer to sleep.

Eventually, I was knocked out, dreaming peacefully. Sage held me while I slept, fast asleep himself.

A/N: I'm sorry if it's not good or not what you imagined or wanted (also sorry for the wait) but I haven't had a lot of time to write and when I do idk what to write so here's my most recent attempt. I'll try to think of some ideas for more chapters but here's this for now. I love you all ❤️ happy reading