Ch.19

Rays of sunshine shone through my thick curtains, waking me up. I blinked the sleep from my eyes before groaning and stretching.

"Moooooooom what day is it?" I yelled downstairs.

"It's Saturday honey, you can continue sleeping." She called back.

I groaned and pulled a pillow over my eyes.

My phone which was in my pocket still buzzed with a text message.

Who the fuck is up this early?

Oh wait- it's 12.

I pulled my phone out and read the message.

Sage- I'm picking you up at 8, be ready.

What. The . Fuck.

June- We haven't talked about this!

Sage- I know you're free. Niko will be with me.

June- great

Sage- You and your attitude.

I could practically hear the chuckle in his voice.

June- Alright, I'll be ready at 8

Sage- See you then ;)

My face turned a heated red before I shut my phone off and began laughing hysterically. Why? Who knows?

"I've got eight hours. And I need to find something to wear! Is it casual? Or formal? Or maybe both? No that doesn't make sense!" My whispered tone rose to practical yelling.

My eyes widened and my hands tangled in my hair.

What do I do? Who do I call? Oh my god.

"Chandler. No. He'd get upset since he's into me. Mom? Mom's at work. Dad is clueless. Ugh!" I groaned as my mind sifted through the list of people who could help me. Or rather, who couldn't.

"June! Your friend is here!" My father called from downstairs. My brows furrowed in confusion.

I jogged down the stairs to open the door and see who came to visit me.

"Hey Hun!" Chloe smiled.

"Chloe! Thank god! I need your help!"

"I came to give you your headphones back, you left them at my house."

"Well I need you. I'm going on a date with Nikolai and Sage. They're picking me up at 8 and I don't know what to wear."

"How the hell am I supposed to know? When I go on dates I'm either half naked or drunk." She chuckled.

"You're just- you're supposed to know!"

"Hmm okay, cause girls know exactly what to wear all the time." She rolled her eyes before stepping into me closet. She threw out some dark washed fitted jeans and a tie die t-shirt.

I held up the shirt, giving it a skeptical once over.

"I didn't even know I had this in my closet."

She tapped her chin.

"Perfect."

"You expect me to wear this tie die shirt on a date?"

"Yep it's what I picked out, isn't it?" She spoke with sass.

"Pick a different shirt." I threw it at her.

She rolled her eyes before throwing out a band shirt.

"You're hopeless." I sighed, steeping into the closet behind her and reaching around her to grab a white button up shirt.

Chloe looked away as I changed. She watched me comb my hair back and adjust my clothes before finding a pair of Vans to slip on over black socks.

"You look good in the most casual way." She stroked her chin.

"Well, that's all I needed you for so now I need time to psych myself up." I laughed nervously, checking. The clock. That only took 25 minutes.

"So much waiting to do." I groaned.

"Yeah well I'm going to leave now because I'm bored." Chloe shrugged as she left my room and ultimately left my house.

The next few hours I laid on my bed and flipped through television channels.

My eyes dropped and my body relaxed until I was taking a nap.

I've literally done nothing today.

I woke up to my mother shaking me, exclaiming that I had two boys waiting to take me on a date tonight.

"Wha? Mom- no one... oh. I probably look like a mess now!" I groaned and jumped out of bed to check myself in the mirror.

Thankfully my clothes didn't look too wrinkled and my hair only needed to be brushed through once.

I grabbed my wallet and phone then jogged down the steps to the front door.

Opening it, I smile politely at the two attractive boys in front of me.

"You look nice." Nikolai winked at me.

"As do you both." My face turned red as I looked them up and down, surely they were doing to the same to me.

Sage ran his tongue over his bottom lip then bit it, his eyes jumping back up to meet mine.

There was a fiery connection I could feel pulling me to them, our heart strings seeming to be bound together.

"Are you ready to go?" One of them asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm ready." A large hand covered mine and led me to the muscle car parked in my driveway.

Nikolai held my hand while Sage opened the door like a gentleman.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Sage smirked.

"Even I don't know." Nikolai looked at me, smiling.

Silence overwhelmed me as we drove. I watched the trees fly by.

Sage pulled onto a dirt road and continued driving for a while.

Where the hell are they taking me?

Nikolai up top^^
Also, a song that I like right now, it doesn't really pertain to the story so listen to it if you'd like. I mean or not? It doesn't matter.