Ch.8

Devon pulled me back by my hair, glaring at me. I hadn't heard Sage's car pull out of the driveway yet so I knew Devon was holding back his anger.

He pulled me inside and dragged me by my hair up the stairs and to my room.

"Why were you in a car with them?" He growled.

"They offered to drive me home? Why's it a big deal?"

"Are you cheating on me with them?"

"No! I would never cheat on you!"

He gave me a skeptical look and I kissed him.

"I promise, Devon. I would never cheat on you." I locked my bedroom door and led him to my bed with a smirk on my face.

I pushed him down on his back and straddled his waist.

My lips pressed firmly onto his and I ran my hands up his chest. My fingers hooked the end of his shirt and tugged it up, off of his body.

I kissed down his neck to his chest, all the way to the top of his jeans. His dark brown eyes looked lustfully down at me and I grinned.

I undid his belt then unbutton his jeans. He lifted his hips so I could pull his jeans and briefs off.

His thick cock popped up and hit his abs.

"You look a little overdressed, June." Devon's voice was husky and sexy.

I smirked and pulled off my shirt along with my jeans, dropping them on the floor. I left my neon yellow g string on.

"Mm... Better." He groaned and I chuckled.

My tongue dipped into his abdomen and licked up to his neck before poking into his mouth.

Devon trailed his fingers gently down my spine before tugging off the g string. He reached blindly over to my nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer.

I heard the click of the bottle opening before I felt Devon's finger teasing my entrance.

A shiver of pleasure ran down my back and a moan escaped my lips.

"So sexy." He murmured, lubing up his dick.

After he put enough lube on, I line up with his dick before slowly sinking down on it.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight baby." He moaned and my eyes clenched shut. Pain blossomed but slowly diminished into pleasure. Soft grunts filled the room as I bounced up and down on his cock.

Devon started thrusting up when I came down making me moan louder.

"Oh god yes! Faster Devon! Harder!" I panted.

Devon flipped us over so my back was pressed against the mattress and started pounding into me.

My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. The headboard of my bed was slamming against the wall.

I dragged my fingernails down his back making him hiss slightly before moaning.

"I'm almost there baby!" He grunted and I moaned.

Pressing my ass against him, I clenched my walls.

His dick filled out and his balls tightened. He exploded into me, filling me. Moans filled the room until Devon was completely milked and I had my release.

Devon pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

He pulled me to his chest, holding me close.

"I love you, June." He whispered.

"I love you too." I kissed his lips softly before snuggling into him.

My phone started ringing making me sigh before climbing out of bed to get it.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey. Do you and Devon want to watch a movie with your dad and I?" My mom asked.

"Sure. Downstairs?"

"If you could get set up, that would be great."

"Ok, see you when you get here. Love you mom, bye."

She hung up on me and I got out of bed, pulling on some briefs, just grabbing a pair from the top of a drawer. I pulled on shorts and asked Devon if he wanted to stay and watch the movie with us.

He nodded and pulled on his clothes. I put on a shirt before we went downstairs.

"I think you should get the popcorn." I told him and he laughed before nodding and heading to the kitchen.

I got blankets out and pulled up Netflix on the tv. After hearing the microwave go off about four times, Devon walked in with a giant bowl of popcorn.

We sat down on the couch together, cuddling with a blanket draped over our bodies. Now we wait for my parents.

After a few minutes of cuddling, the front door burst open and in walked my parents in a flourish of conversation.

They took off their jackets and shoes before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Hey boys! Thanks for getting everything set up!" Mom grinned, almost drunkenly slinging her arms around Dad.

"You're welcome." Devon smiled and pushed play on the television remote.

My parents sat on the couch near Devon and I who were cuddled up next to each other.

Throughout the movie, we stayed quiet, watching intently while sipping on drinks and snacking on popcorn.

My eyes rolled back, eyelids shutting off the lights.

"Mrs. and Mr. Bay, I'll take Juniper upstairs and then I'll probably head out. Thanks for having me over, I had a lovely time." Devon smiled.

I felt his large hands wrap around my smaller body and let him carry me to my room. He gently laid me on the bed, making sure I was covered in comforter and completely warm.

"'Night Dev, love you." I muttered whilst drifting off into a dreamless sleep.