Ch.12

"School today?" Chandler asked, poking my side.

We had been up for a while and had eaten breakfast already.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Okay. I should probably go shower."

"I need to shower too." I placed a hand on my hip.

"We can shower together?"

"I'll pass. Just hurry up." I shoved him away.

"Don't use all the hot water either!"

"No promises!" He grinned and walked to the bathroom.

"I should not have let him go first." I sighed.

Chandler walked back in the room around 30 minutes later with a towel tied around his waist.

"I'm stealing some of your clothes."

"That's fine, I'm sure you'll find something that fits." I chuckled before stepping into the bathroom.

I turned the water on in the shower before stripping and stepping in.

The hot pellets of water droplets hit my back, calming my muscles.

I put some shampoo in my hand then started scrubbing it into my hair.

Once I rinsed it, I began to scrub my body. I made sure that every speck of dirt was rubbed off and rinsed away.

When I finished cleaning myself, I stood under the hot spray for a few minutes before shutting the water off.

"You're lucky you didn't use all the hot water, if you did, you'd be dead!" I yelled through the door at Chandler.

"You wouldn't kill me!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I spoke to myself then laughed aloud.

I dried myself off before putting in the clothes I brought in the bathroom with me.

Once finished, I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth to complete my morning routine.

"You ready to go?"

"Yep!" Chandler jumped up from my bed as I grabbed my book bag.

"Bye mom! By dad!" I yelled to the both of them before walking out of the house. I locked the door behind me and moved towards Chandler's car.

I slid into the passenger seat while Chandler got in the driver's seat.

He drive about twenty over the speed limit, passing three police vehicles but not getting pulled over once.

"What is your trick? How do they not pull you over?" I gasped.

"I dunno, I guess the just don't feel like chasing after me." He shrugged, staying focused on the road.

With his driving we made it to the school in under five minutes.

"God you drive so fucking fast." I laughed. He laughed too and walked me to my locker then my first class.

"See you later June." He smiled.

"Bye." I waved then walked in the classroom.