Chapter 34

Nikolai's POV

Sage watched me move nearer. His breathing slowed as he decided whether or not he wanted to do. Briefly, he moved to submit and my heart raced. 

After a second of slight power struggle, Sage's eyes lit with fire. He would not be submitting to me tonight. His shoulders tensed and he stormed at me. With one hand he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, his other hand wrapped around my throat and I knew I was done for. 

I glanced over at Juniper and saw him peek his eyes open, watching cautiously. We must have been too loud.

My hands pressed against Sage's chest and felt his lips near my ear. His breath felt like velvet as he spoke.

"Juniper is awake now. If he was not, you would be learning your place." He then bit my earlobe and tugged a little before pulling away.

He relaxed his composition and gently stepped toward Juniper. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat down on the ground. I should not have challenged him like that. 

June looked from Sage who was whispering in his ear to me, then back again. He nodded to Sage who then turned to me and motioned for me to follow him. I slowly stood and followed Sage out of the living room. We went into my room and he closed the door behind him.

"Nikolai," the way he said my name caused my dick to twitch," get the room ready and prepare the bed. Then I want you stripped to your boxers. I'm bringing Juniper in here to sleep. I will be staying the night as well and I expect you to behave for the rest of the night. Do you understand?"

My face burned red and my eyes stayed staring at the carpeted floors.

"Well?" He urged. I could feel his stare.

"Yes." It was short and probably not enough to satisfy him.

He replied with a grunt and slammed my door once he left. I let my shoulders sag. 

Following his orders, I prepared my bathroom and bedroom for guests. I stripped to my boxers and prepared the bed for us all. 

Right when I finished, the door squeaked open and a sleepy Juniper stumbled in. Sage followed him closely and closed the door after both entered the room.

Sage led June to the bed then walked over to where I was standing. I could tell he was still frustrated that I even thought about testing him but he caressed my cheek and grabbed my hand. 

"I'm glad you decided to listen," Sage mused. He smiled softly then guided me to the bed as well. 

He laid between Juniper and I, kissing us both on our foreheads before settling.

"Sleep. You both need it." His voice was low but soft.

My eyes drifted closed as I succumbed to the warmth his body exerted.

Author's Note:

I know these are super short but I figured there needed to be a defined relationship between Sage and Niko. Plus its always fun. Niko gives me smart, educated, classy boi vibes and you can't change my mind.