Chapter 31

A/N: Get ready for some kinky butt stuff even though I'm a little rusty in the writing of the sex.

Juniper POV

Sage glared at Niko then moved him away to get to me. He smiled and lightly kissed my lips.

"Why don't we try something new. Since we're all here." Sage grinned.

"You weren't even invited." Niko rolled his eyes, both hands on his hips.

"Roll your eyes at me once more and I'll spank you in front of Juniper, Nikolai," Sage warned. Niko glared at him once then softened his gaze and came toward me.

Sage wrapped his long fingers around mine then led me to a room which had a lounge area. He sat on the couch then pulled me into his lap. Niko sat beside us and I turned so I could lean against his chest.

"Niko, has June told you about the Chandler ordeal?" Sage talked over my head. I felt Nikolai shake his head no.

Sage proceeded to tell the entire story. I, of course, added in my two cents whenever needed.

Once that was over Niko looked flustered. His cheeks were red but his eyes held something more. 

"That was... uncalled for." He seethed, petting my hair softly. 

I let out a content sigh and adjusted my ass on Sage's lap and he groaned. His hands gripped my waist as he tried to settle my movement.

I continued to wiggle against him and without warning, his hips bucked. A surprised gasp left my lips when I felt his length growing.

"Juniper you better stop before I do something we both regret." Sage's voice deepened.

"Are you sure we'll regret it?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

"You tell me." Sage pulled me around so my chest was flush against his. He softly pecked my lips then turned to Niko and mouthed something.

Niko got up and walked into another room leaving Sage and me alone. He pulled me in for one more kiss then proceeded to add multiple. His kisses became longer and deeper as time went on. My face flushed and heated up. 

After a solid three minutes of making out with Sage, Niko cleared his throat then motioned Sage toward him. Sage stood and took my hand. He led me to the room where Niko had been and squeezed my hand. I inhaled a deep breath then stepped in before gasping. 

The room was dark with blackout curtains containing the sun which shone through only one window. A bed with white silk sheets was centered in the room. Many things hung down from the ceiling and a metal table and X-shaped piece which stood tall in front of me.

My breath caught in my throat as memories flooded my mind. My eyes scanned over the countless drawers as my heartbeat began to race. 

"Juniper... Juniper..." Niko waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped back. 

"June, we won't do anything unless we have your consent. Do you understand? If that means having you sign a piece of paper or your verbal consent, we won't do anything if you don't want us to." Sage held my hand. His voice was so reassuring.

I nodded, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in. 

"I-I want to try it." I stuttered.

Niko nodded to Sage and pressed his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down onto my knees.

"Now, June, whenever you want to stop or if you feel uncomfortable, be honest with Niko and I and we will stop." Sage tilted my face up so my eyes locked with his and I nodded.