Chapter One:Tick Tock Bitches

2 DAYS EARLIER

The couples were walking to the small park in front of the police station"Wait Henry stop your job can be on the line"said Justin.

"Jeylin's life is on the line Justin"said Alfonso.

"Its okay you guys asked for my help its fine"said Henry.

"Wait wheres Kelly?"asks Andrea.

"Screw her right now we need to find Jeylin"said Alfsono and he continues"Well then what are we waiting for we need to go in there"he said

"Guys wait look"said Cristy and they all look.

"Is it just me or are we looking at a ghost"said Gloria.

"No its rotten flesh"said Alfonso.

"Okay look you guys stay out here and I'll go inside and see whats wrong"said Henry and they all nod and he goes indeed the police station.When Henry enters he looks around and tries to find her and when he goes to the other offices he sees her sitting down and he takes out his badge.

"Hi I'm Officer Avalos what is the problem?"he asks.

"I'll like to report a break in I own The City Motel"she said.

"I'm sorry I have to ask you look like a dead girl who died here"said Henry.

"Oh she was my daughter Melanie,I'm here mother Darinka"she said and they both shake hands.Henry exits the police station and goes running to the group.

"So?Who was that?"asks Joel.

"Its Melanie's Mother Darinka Vivid"said Henry and all of there phones ring and they immediately look at there phones.

"Lie for an eye.An eye for an lie"says Monica.

"Bell Tolls For Jeylin"said Gloria.

"-M"said Miceyli and The Church bell tolls start to go off*Bell Tolls Ring*and they all turn.

"GUYS GO NOW!"yells Alfonso and everyone running to the church.And they all enter where the Bell Tolls are and Justin looks up.

"AHHHHHHH!"he screams and they all look up and they see a body hanging from the ropes of the Bells.

"OH MY GOD!!"yells Gloria.

"NO!NO!NO!!!!"yells Alfonso.

"JEYLIN!!"yells Andrea and there phone rings and they all look at the message.

"A Lie For An Eye"said Justin

"You Have 24 Hours To Find Her"said Jacky

"Before I Finish Her-M"said Blanca.

"Guys wait a Lie For An Eye thats not Jeylin"said Justin.

"OH MY GOD ITS KELLY!"says Miceyli.

"Oh My God"says Henry.

"Holy Shit"said Jose.

"GUYS GO NOW!The Clock Is Ticking!"said Afonso.