Chapter Twenty-Two:Wonders

It was the next day and the group are still surprised after what happened yesterday.The Group was helping Justin's Mom setting the party up for the anniversary when she was elected for senator"Oh the these go up here"said Lena and they start to put the bander and Justin goes to her.

"Okay we finished setting the tables and chairs"said Justin.

"Awww thank you my little boy and your friends I don't think I would've finished with this by myself"said Lena.

"Mom I haven't told the rest of the group but me and Henry are having the wedding today he wanted to do it sooner and as we speak everything is up right now"said Justin.

"OH MY GOD!!"Lena yells and she hugs Justin with full of happiness.

"My boy is gonna get married okay tell your friends right now okay I need to start dressing more for a wedding"said Lena and Justin went to the group.

"Hey guys"said Justin with a smile and they all look at him.

"Hey this is turning out to be a nice place now"said Andrea.

"Well I need to tell you guys something"said Jusitn.

"What is it?"asked Jeylin.

"Would you guys like to come to My Wedding tonight?"asked Justin and they all look at each other and scream.

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN!!!"they all yelled and went to go hug him.

"I can't believe it"said Gloria.

"Now its gonna be me and Justin who have a ring"said Jacky and they all laughed.

"Were so happy for you guys"said Andrea and Justin's phone vibrates and it was from Henry and the message says.

"Come I To This Location I Think I Found M's Lair.Come Alone"

"Guys I need to go alright and Mom said you can go and get ready for tonight"said Justin and he left to the location where Henry told him to come.Justin got there and he saw Henry standing outside his car and Justin gets off and turns off his car.

"What do you mean you found his lair?"asked Justin.

"Just be prepared of what your gonna see"said Henry and they started to go in the back of a strangers house went down to the storm cellar and Justin saw a lot of pictures of him an this past friends and every dead body M killed.

"Oh my god is that Monica's Body?"said Justin.

"Yeah he took pictures of every person he killed"said Henry and Justin kept looking and he saw dolls of him and the rest of the girl.

"M even has dolls of and are these stick figures of us?"said Justin with a surprised tone.

"M is really into you guys"said Henry and they heard something outside.

"Oh my god Henry someone is outside"said Justin.

"Shhhh.....Hide now!"said Henry and they went under the bed that was there and someone opens the storm cellar.